twelve {real life}

hermione is high-key such a badass, i love her sm

the next day the whole pack had gathered at scott's house and were now on their way to gabe's. theo was nervous and liam could sense it. he pulled theo close, giving him a reassuring hug.

"don't worry, babe. we'll be right there with you and if anything happens i will make him wish he never hurt you in the first place."

theo smiled. liam was such a great guy and he doesn't know why he never realized that earlier.

"thank you, li. i want to break up with him by myself and then if i need to, i'll call you over."

liam frowned, "are you sure? what if he tries something on you?"

"if he tries something on me, then you guys can come out and help me whoop his ass."

"alright, if you're sure."

"i am. i have to do this for myself otherwise i won't feel like i am completely separate from him."

liam nodded his head, understanding. he would want the same if he were in theo's place.

scott smiled to himself as he looked in the mirror seeing liam and theo together. he was very proud of his beta and happy for theo. they deserved each other.

the car pulled in front of gabe's house and theo let out a long breath he had been holding in.

"ready, theo?" malia asked, turning around in her seat to look at him.

"ready as i'll ever be."

he unbuckled his seat belt and got out of malia's car.

okay, theo. you can do this.

without looking back, theo made his way to gabe's front door. after a slight pause of hesitation, he gently pressed on the white doorbell. footsteps echoed throughout the house, causing his heartbeat to rise.

the door swung open and there stood a shocked gabe.

"hi gabe, we need to talk."

gabe looked taken aback. theo was never this forward around him; theo continued without waiting for gabe to reply.

"i'm breaking up with you. i've had enough of your abuse and i want whatever crappy relationship we had to end."

a furious expression appeared on gabe's face.

"what the hell, theo? only i'm the one who gets to say when we're over-"

"no, not this time. i've finally met someone who actually likes me for me and doesn't constantly put me down."

"oh right, i saw your instagram post with liam. that stupid shit isn't going to let me allow you to break up with me."

"yeah, well maybe this will."

with that, theo punched gabe in the nose and it felt good. now he knows how hermione felt when she punched draco, powerful. gabe held his nose as it started to bleed.

"what the hell theo?! now you're asking for it!"

just as gabe was getting ready to throw a punch back at theo, liam stepped in.

"oh no you don't!"

liam quickly pulled gabe towards him and kneed him into the stomach, causing him to double over in pain.

"that's for what you did to theo, and this," he hit him again, "is just for being a dick. come on, theo. let's get out of here."

with that, liam grabbed theo's hand and they ran back to malia's car. gabe was still at his door, yelling about his pain, but everyone else could care less. he had done so much worse.

"go, go, go!" theo yelled, and malia and the the other cars sped off.

"theo, that was amazing! i didn't think you had it in you!" ashton exclaimed from next to liam, who was sat in between the two.

"just because i look fragile, doesn't mean i can deliver a good sucker punch when i have to."

the car was filled with laughter at that comment and liam pulled theo in for a loving kiss.

theo was happy, now he was finally free.

okayyyy so ik that this chapter was really cliché and overly dramatic but you know what, i liked it so that's that. i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! the next few will be filled with fluff so be prepared!

i think i might end this book soon but idk. comment some ideas for where you think should go, like whether i should add more drama or keep it happy-go-lucky. i was thinking of bringing hayden into the mix???? but idk for sure, so leave suggestions!

also, thank you so much for 2k. that's absolutely incredible! i love y'all so much and i really wanna get to know you guys! leave a comment with one fact about you and i'll respond with one for each comment as well!!