(Swaragini)The last kiss OS ✔️

Hey guys. I hope you are doing well. Since some time a idea was in my mind so thought to share it with you. Please do tell me how did you liked it.
************
It's been six months since Laksh went away from his family. 6 months since Swara is rude with everyone. Doesn't listens to her 4 completely. Instead of wearing Suits or Sarees she wears top and jeans. Her lifestyle changed completely. She is a new person for everyone. Sanskar many times wanted to ask her the reason of her this behaviour but his ego is stopping him. His single concentration is to find Laksh. Swara taunts him every time they see each other and also behaves rudely with him. She is rarely at home. She leaves early in the morning and comes late in the night. Nobody knows where she goes. The society blames them but every time they point their finger on her family she replies them angrily and in attitude manner so everyone got afraid and doesn't talks about her family but only points at her character. She ignores them like they don't exist and mostly she changed her behaviour suddenly 5 months back. Nobody knows the exact reason. On the other side Sanskar doesn't drinks but is a workaholic and ruthless person. Everyone is afraid of his anger. Maheshwari and Gadodia still trust him and nobody blames him for Laksh missing.

Screen starts in the Gadodia hall. Everyone was present there. Even Maheshwari only Swara was missing. It was evening that time. They all were talking and waiting for Swara as they thought to confront her. On the other side Swara was in a hall of an unknown house talking with a person.

Swa: Nikhil we have to cross the limits today.

Nik: Are you sure you want to do it?

Swa: Hmm. How much time is left?

Nik: Hardly one day. Swara I think I should come and live with you.

Swa: Hmm. Through our closeness everyone should hate me to maximum level.

A tear escapes her eyes.

Nik: Swara please tell them the truth. They have to know it.

Swa: No I won't.

Nik(diverting the topic): By the way my friend called me. He said that they found Laksh. He was kidnapped by some gang and now is shifted in the hospital as he was little injured.

Swa: Nikhil do one thing call your friend and say him to say all this to commissioner who will forward it to Sanskar and make sure he doesn't takes my name.

Nik: Hmm.

Swara's happiness had no boundaries as finally Laksh would return but Nikhil was sad thinking about Swara. He called his friend who is a secret detective and said him everything that Swara said. Soon they both leave from there.

@ Badi

Everyone was still waiting for Swara and now also worried. It was slowly turning into night but they had no clue of Swara. Even if it is their daily habit but still.

Rag: Maa I am worried for Swara.

Sha: Even I am worried for her.

She: I have tried to call her but she isn't picking the call.

At that time Sanskar gets the call from commissioner. After knowing about Laksh he gets happy and cuts the call.

San: Badi Ma they found Laksh.

AP: Are you serious?

San: Yes Maa. Badi Maa we should leave immediately.

DP: Where is he?

San: Commissioner said that he was kidnapped and got some injuries. They took him to hospital.

Rag: Maa you all go I will be here only.