From Angel to Devil Shot 2✔️

Hey there

How r u all?... I guess I am little late but please forgive this little soul which is really busy now a days...  but still it's 6000 words long... anyways without much bak bak I will start but please tell me one thing... I have put two covers below... which one should I use? You can do Inline Commi or do it later below but please do tell me..

 which one should I use? You can do Inline Commi or do it later below but please do tell me

Cover 1

Cover 2

Cover 2

*************

Some changes
1. Swara's family is famous but in business world so GF can't recognise them
2. Maheshwaris didn't saw her family yet
3. Devyani's family has the surname Singh not Bose.

To be continued...

RP: Here Bhaisa is asking you something and you are laughing?

Swa: I am just laughing on your dirty thoughts. Do I look mad to you that I would drink? This is energy drink. Whole night I didn't slept because we were so engrossed in talking that we didn't realised the time. And for handling your drama I need energy and stay awake so i bought an energy drink for myself.

Rag: Tell directly you went to meet your lover... god knows what you did the whole night.

Suj: See Sanskar what for a characterless girl you brought here.

Swa: You know what? You all (ladies) won't understand it. Mostly you Nagini. Yeah I was with the person I love... who are none other than my family... My papa, Maa, Choti Maa, Dida, Dadi, Bhaiya and Bhabhi. Who kept me always like a princess and as a friend not like a slave. Even before a small decision they ask me or at least inform me. They are always there for me. They can kill a person without caring about the consequences when it comes to me. And next time mind your words. I am respecting your age that doesn't means you can get on my head. And now I think you all well got to know that I am not drunk.

Swara goes from there not paying more heed to them sipping her energy drink. All were standing there shocked after hearing her. Sanskar was somewhere angry on her for talking like this to Sujatha. He goes towards their room. He enters and sees Swara sitting there sipping her energy drink and leaning back on the couch. Sanskar was well aware that she hadn't had a good sleep since some nights as she was busy in planning and plotting. Swara was aware of his presence but too tired to open her eyes.