(Tashan-e-Ishq) Trustful love✔️

2 in one day😅😅😅
It was also for a challenge but as I want this book to have also other couples I am not changing the characters...
Ps: If someone wants me to also post the same story on swasan then kindly tell me
******
A big mansion is shown. But in such a big mansion there was completely silence. No noises were there. No persons were there. Everything was kept neatly. There was no inhouse temple showing the person's disbelief on god. It was almost like a mansion whose owner recently left from there but it wasn't like this. The owner was still there coming out of the room. It was a really pretty girl in her late twenties. She was wearing office wear. But there was one thing which was not at all normal. She was sitting on a wheelchair and her handbag was kept in her lap. She pushes her wheelchair towards the hall. She lays her handbag there and goes further to the kitchen. She sees all around the kitchen which wasn't that much full of ingredients. She goes and simply takes bread and jam with coffee. She starts eating it on the table present in the kitchen. Nothing was showing of her being a successful businesswoman except the mansion. The silence expressed the girl's loneliness but it wasn't looking like it's affecting her. Her facial expression was  just blank. She was about to take the first bite of her bread when a call interrupted her. She sees that it is from her PA. She picks it up.

Opposite side (OS): Good morning Twinkle Ma'am.

Twinkle

Twinkle

Twi: Good morning Vijay.

Vij: Ma'am I wanted to inform you that the meeting with Mr. Manohar Sarna and his board members has been preponed.

Twi: And with whose permission you did so?

Vij: Sorry Ma'am but it was important.

Twi: When is it?

Vij: In exactly 1 hour.

Twi: Alright… I am on my way. Make sure that everything is prepared till the time I arrive.

Vij: Sure Ma'am.

Twinkle cuts the call. Without eating she goes away from there. Taking her bag she rolls outside. The driver opens the door seeing her. She throws her bag on the backseat and without anyone's help she gets in the car somehow. It's been damn 5 years that she is helpless like this still she has never fallen weak. She learned to take her burden on herself. After tons of betrayals she started hating humanity and the peoples around her. The servants only come to her mansion once she isn't there and do all the work. Other time they are only in the servanthouse which is in the area of Twinkle’s mansion. Soon she reaches a high building. Getting on her wheelchair she goes inside. All employees who were gossiping till now were now standing straight and greeting Twinkle who ignores them and goes towards her cabin. She starts reading the file present on her table and seeing the presentation. Soon a knock was heard. Her PA, Vijay, enters in her room.

Twi(still looking at the file): Tell Vijay.

Vij: Ma'am are you gonna give the presentation or shall I?