Strange Bounds Part 2✔️

After all had their breakfast they went to SPAS mansion. Parishsan were excited to expose Naagin whereas Swara was angry that she was going there to ruin their fun moment. Reaching at SPAS all go inside the grand villa to only see it decorated beautifully like it's a wedding or something like that.

Suj: Why is this house decorated like this?

San: As it's Raksha Bandhan and on every occasion we decorate our house grandly.

They all sit in the hall and the servants give all water.

Pari: Shonu, Bhabhis come let's get the Aarti thaals. Uttara you also come with us.

They all go. The boys aka Arnshi, Mankunj, Sanada smile at their retreating figures. After some time they come back with the Aarti thaals and Rakhis. Swara stands in front of Adarsh and Pari in front of Sanskar.

Man: Guys in all this years I don't understand why Swara and Pari always tie Rakhi to Adarsh and Sanskar respectively first?

Swapari and Sanada just smile and Swapari do their Aarti.

Swa: Bhaiyu always you need to be reminded to make your sleeves up. This is not done.

Ada: You can tie it on my wrist too then why you tie it on my upper arm.

Swa: Because we wanna be unique.

San: As if you and Bhabhi aren't unique enough.

Adasan make their sleeves up and Swapari ties the Rakhi on the upper arm. Uttara was seeing this with some sadness in her heart seeing her right going to someone else whereas Naagin was super jealous of their bound. Swapari tie Rakhi to all her brothers same like their Bhabhis and Uttara ties it to Laksh and Sanada. Sanlakada give Uttara her gifts and Khushi, Anika, Nandini and Twinkle also get her gifts. Only Swapari doesn't gets any.

Kunj: I guess I will go first.

He goes forwards with 2 small gift packets. He gives one to Pari and other to Swara.

Swa: Shall we open now or later?

Kunj: As you both wish.

Being exited they open it to only see the latest iPhone models. Seeing it their face fell.

Kunj: What happened you didn't liked it?

Both nod no cutely.

Kunj: I know what you both want but you will get it later. Promise.

He kisses both's foreheads. Next Manik step forward. He gives both of them loads of Jewelry and dresses and stuffs like this and also kisses their forehead. Next it was Shivay who steps forward. He gives them some papers.

Pari: Bhai what's this?

Shi: 30% of my company shares and one farmhouse to each of my sister and soon to be nieces or nephews.

Swa: But Bhai...

Shi: No ifs and buts...

He kisses their foreheads too. Next was Arnav. He takes them to a room. There a branded guitar and piano were lying.

Arn: For my both dolls. You both love music na.

He kisses their foreheads.

San: Now it's our turn.

Adarsh blindfolds Swara's eyes and Sanskar blindfolds Pari's eyes then both picks their sister in their arms respectively and take them to another room. Making them stand properly they open their blindfolds to only see a well maintained baby's room in pink color.