Love Turned Sour

Your POV
I thought it was meant to be. I thought he loved me. He told me we were soulmates. He couldn't have been more wrong. (Play song) It started about a year ago when me and Logan (random name) started dating. Things were going great until he started drinking. He would come home completely wasted and drag me out of my office while I was editing a youtube video and start beating me. But the worst thing he ever did to me was when he finally came up with a name to give me. I thought it was going to be sweet and charming and him beating me was just a drunken mistake, but no. He was completely sober. He mislead me by gently taking my hand and guiding me to the bedroom. He then proceeded to shove me onto the bed and shut and lock the door. He climbed on top of me and started to look for my sweet spot. Once he found it I thought I was going to feel bliss, but instead I felt pain. I was able to make out what his name for me was. It was 'SLUT'. I was heart broken. After that I finally decided that enough was enough. I broke up with him and moved out. I was going to do something that could ruin or save my life. I was going to do something that I have been afraid of doing for a long time. I was finally going to tell my best friend Craig about my relationship.

Hey gems, Ticci here and this is chapter one of Angel, you know the book I talked about in my last book. Any ways I hope you enjoyed and as always stay beautiful my gems.-Ticci💎