My True Mate

Mini's POV
I don't know what got into me but I leaned and closed the distance between us. (Play Song) As my lips touched
(Y/N)'s all of my memories of her flooded through my head. From when I first met her to when I introduced her to the guys. Even though I knew the guys before I met her she was still the one I trusted the most. I could tell her my deepest secrets and know and trust that she wouldn't judge me. She was my best friend and I'm glad I fell in love with her. I was snapped back into reality when I heard her moaning. It was then I realized that I was still kissing her AND SHE WAS KISSING BACK! We pulled away for air and I noticed how flustered she was and that didn't help the feelings that I have for her that are growing stronger every second I'm with her. If she were my mate I already know what my name for her would be. "Hey (Y/N), can I try to replace the name on your neck?" I asked. This might be the only way I know if I'm her mate or not because only her true mate could replace the name on her neck. "Sure, Craig. I guess you can try" she said sounding a bit nervous.
           Your POV
Craig wanted to try and change the name Logan gave me. There was no guarantee that it would work but that didn't mean I wasn't going to let him try so I agreed. He tilted my head to the side and began to gently kiss my sweet spot. I then felt him latch on and I felt his tongue swirling around trying to erase the word. It was all I could do not to grab his wrists and pin him to the couch and attack his neck but that didn't stop me from melting in his touch and become a moaning mess from the amount of pleasure he was giving me. He eventually pulled away giving me some time to catch my breath. He looked down at my neck and smirked. I knew that meant that he was able to erase the word. Before I could fully catch my breath he attacked my neck again and started to trace a new name into my skin except this time instead of feeling pain all I felt was bliss and pleasure. Once again he turned me into a moaning mess. I felt heat rise into my cheeks as I tried to make out the name. The name he gave me was Angel. He pulled away and smirked at me but it wasn't a cold, hard, cocky smirk but instead a playful, lustful,loving smirk that only turned me on more than he already has. He leaned down towards my ear and whispered " Your my girl. Your my angel". When he whispered that I became even more flustered. I can't believe it. I'm his mate. His girl. His angel.

Hey gems, Ticci here and I know I was gone for a while and I'm sorry but I got caught up in school and I didn't have a chance to update. As always thanks for reading and stay beautiful my gems.-Ticci💎