Can I Tell You Something?

Your POV
After I moved out I decided to call my best friend Craig. Let me explain how me and Craig met. (Flashback) See me and Craig are both youtubers. His channel name is Mini Ladd and mine is (Y/C/N) and we have the same group of friends. So I was playing GTAV online when I stumbled across Mini's online server while he was playing GTAV races. I joined and we started talking. Ever since then we started hanging out more and he became my best friend.(End Flashback) I picked up my phone and found his contact.
          Mini's POV
I had just finished editing a video when suddenly my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hey Craig it's (Y/N)"
"Oh, hey what's up?"
"Craig can I come over for a little bit? There's something I need to tell you"
"Sure. You can come in 10 minutes"
"Thanks. I really appreciate it. I guess I'll see you in a bit. Bye"
"Bye"
Now in case you didn't know I kinda have a small crush on (Y/N) and when she called she sounded upset which made me worried. Whatever it is that she has to tell me I hope it isn't too bad. I just want her to be happy.
           Your POV
As I pulled up into Craig's driveway I contemplated whether telling him was a good idea or not. I decided that he's my best friend and he deserves to know even if it means that he hates me. If he does hate me I couldn't blame him. I hate me. I looked in my car's rear view mirror and adjusted the thick white choker that I was wearing to cover up the name that Logan gave me. I walked up to Craig's front door and gently knocked. He answered within a few seconds. I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat when his piercing emerald green eyes stared into my (e/c) eyes. He invited me inside and told me to have a seat on the couch. (Play Song) I tried so hard to keep it together but as soon as he asked what was wrong and I heard the worry that was laced in his voice I broke down in tears as he pulled me into a hug and ran his fingers through my (h/l), (h/c) hair. "Hey, it's ok. I'm right here so take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere" he said in a calm, reassuring voice that was also laced with worry. I hated that he saw me cry, but he didn't seem repulsed or disgusted, he just seemed worried which was reassuring. When I finally calmed down he asked "(Y/N), what's wrong? Whatever it is, I'm here for you". I started to tell him everything. I told him about the drinking, the abuse, and the name. "What was the name he gave you?" I knew he would ask that sooner or later. So instead of telling him I removed the choker and let him see it for himself. When he saw it there was a mix of emotions in his eyes. I saw concern, anger, and...love. I started to cry again but Craig took my face in his hands and wiped away my tears and he started to lean in and he...

Ooohh cliffhanger. Sorry.😜💙-Ticci💎