As blue as me

Welp here goes a new fanfic dam
n its been so long since ive made a new one.(P.S THIS IS UT SANS maybe some are diffrent au sanses ;3)

      Frisk POV
      Your frisk and your now 18 you've been  living with the skele-bros for 10 years and you had a crush on sans for quite a long time.

You were at the house doing chores as normal and sans is in his room doing “stuff” .Okay to be honest you actually don't know what his doing but you do know his doing something. After you finish all the chores you heard groaning.You didnt know where it was from at first so you ignored it and went to your room.Your heard it again but this time you heard it near you.Papyrus left home and had a sleepover with Undyne and Alphys for only 6 days , so only you and sans were alone.You knew it was sans groaning but you were not so sure if it was him you didnt know he would do something like it.You heard another groan but with your name louder Now you were for sure it was sans . Hearing it from sans made you blush like a tomato,You tried to go to sleep as he kept groaning your name out you blushed the whole night until 2 a.m.You fell asleep and you were a heavy sleeper but you dont snore loudly.

          3rd POV
Sans came out of his room at 2 a.m after masturbating from thinking about Frisk.He didnt know what went all over him his eyes was filled with lust looking at the pictures with him and Frisk. He went to the kitchen and drank some water looking at a box of salad left for him with a note saying “You didn't come out to eat so i made a salad for you just in case you are hungry -Frisk”
Sans thought of Frisk once again and his member starts to glow,he tried to fight against lust he was victorious..for now... He ate the salad and went to his room trying not to think about Frisk again.
                   ~ The next day~
Frisk was awake making breakfast at 8 a.m, While sans was sleeping on his bed its not a mattress because papyrus used his crying skill to beg sans to clean his room and put in a proper bed.Frisk eventually made Sans wake up by dropping her knife from cutting her hand accidentally She cried a little and licked her finger Sans was woken from the sound and quickly wore his sweater and pants and ran down stairs to the kitchen looking at Frisk crying and licking her finger.Sans thought of her licking his “You know what” and got lusty.

   Frisk POV
I saw sans worried looking at me licking my blood off i didn't know what happened to him his eye sockets became hearts maybe..he likes me back too? You kept thinking of that sentence and then asked sans if he is okay.Sans nodded  and went closer to me it made me blush look at his sexy face.Sans whispered beside my ear and said“ Not really but you could help me~”“W-wh-”Sans cutted your sentence by licking your neck you gave him a soft moan in return“S-sans..” Sans stopped liked how you moaned his name and became really lusty
(WARNING AHEAD REAL SIN)
Sans picked you up and teleported both him and you to his room.He layed you down to the bed leaving you panting .He licked your neck again trying to find your soft spot ,He then found it and kept playing with it You were moaning and panting mess you then bit your lip trying to hold your moan.Sans thought it was weak so he bited your neck You moaned loudly “Ah~S-sans stop~”
Sans didn't listen as he removes your shirt slowly He then kisses you.You didn't want him to be sad so you kissed back,tongue war eventually started Sans won as expected .At the mean time you didn't know he had a tongue you thought of it while moaning and kissing him.You finally figured it out it was magic of course!At the mean time you realized your bra and pants were off the only thing left on you was your panty.Sans went down and licked your left nipple as he was playing with your right one.You moaned out his name again and again making him want to rub you clit.For the last time you moaned his name like you enjoyed it he eventually loved it and went down to your womenhood and tugged your panty then threw it to the corner of his room ( XD ) Your face was extremely red .
      3rd POV (just so you could see it much better
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Sans sticked out his long glowing blue tongue and licked Frisk's clit.Frisk were moaning loudly as he kept licking non stop.“Sans..” Sans became lustier each time Frisk moans his name . He stopped licking but then put his member in her . Frisk moaned at the same time she was adjusting . After she finished Sans slowly thrust into her leaving her in a moaning and panting mess.As time pass He thrusts faster and Frisk moans louder . She started to like it and moans more with pleasure.Frisk kept moaning and came but Sans didnt but he was about to.Frisk wanted him to come so she licked his neck . It made him lustier and thrust her harder . The room was filled with moaning and panting there was no end.After Frisk coming a lot Sans finally came a lot . They layed down on the bed and faced each other.“Did you have fun?” Frisk nods and kisses sans.Sans kisses back.“I love you Sans..” “I love you too Kiddo”

Hope you like it ^^ or not