Echo of love ♡

This AU was supposed to be echo tale , and it is . and i want to change it.. but young me love lemon so much...why....

Sans'  POV
I was asleep on my bed dreaming happily not until Frisk bang my door-_- she's so annoying but I cant judge her . We both don't know where we are anyways. I went to the door and opened it my guess was Frisk being there but she wasn't . I teleported to the waterfall to find her she wasn't there too. Darn .. I wanted to hit her on the head so she would pay . When I got home I sat on the couch trying to sleep. But then Frisk opened the bathroom door with only towels covering herself not knowing i'm here . We both shouted and not seeing this  would happen I looked away blushing and with lust I kept trying to resist it ,But.. Frisk looked like she couldn't . Frisk shut the door in her room moaning. what the hell is she doing moaning in her room? curiosity took over me and lust was gone I knocked on her door . Still moaning knocked again she then answered with clothes but wet . " what were you doing in there ?"  "N- nothing!" I picked Frisk up and told her to tell me . Frisk then says no knowing I would tickle her  . I tickled her and ask her again still wont tell me . I then leave the house pissed off .

Frisk POV
As I watch sans walking out I quickly locked the door as I looked at his picture once more thinking if he have lust too. I blushed and called him "so are you telling me yet or what frisk " " I will if you come to my room ~~" lust was taking over my body loving his voice and his looks I could not resist it . When I heard a knock out side . I opened the door pulling him in my room . Before he could even speak I asked him rather he would like to rape me all he want. he didn't answer I asked again with more lust . After the second time I see hearts on his eye sockets coming near me . He cornered me and pulled down his pants . Looking at it makes me surprised for being big . I then straight away suck it he groaned pating me on the head as rub "it" . I couldn't stop .

3rd POV 

Frisk stops sucking and went to kiss sans As they were kissing frisk didn't notice that sans was slowly putting his member in her . " is it in~? " Sans ignored her and thrust her hardly not even giving her a chance to prepare for the pleasure. tears came out from her eyes and she also enjoyed it . " Sans wa- Aah!~ " Sans couldn't hold himself back from the lust and became very rough with frisk. ( she wanted this and she gets it >:( )  Sans eventually got his senses back and saw frisk with tears . " Frisk? Ar- Are you okay ? Do you want to stop ? " " N-no i'm okay continue .." Sans started thrusting her a little softer and Frisk kept moaning . He thrusts harder as she moans and her moan became an echo in his mind , getting him turned on. Sans told Frisk to sit and have ' that ' in different ways and finally become satisfied and came . 

I'm so sorry this took so long to come out!!! i was very busy and had no time to finish this 2 or 1 year ago!! but my final exam is finally over so now i can make more!! i'm going to make a fluff frans fan fic and you can read it if you are interested. and i also don't deserve the 2.6 k people that reads this ;-; my skills are bad like VERY bad.. but thank you anyway i am really thankful!

i'm also sorry that this is short i had no idea what i typed 2 or 1 year ago...