♡ Soul of lust ♡

I'm going to finish this then make a flowerfell story. don't worry i'll also do echotale but only after flowerfell. because i have a lot of ideas for flowerfell.i can do alot this week because next monday is school yay^v^.Anyway i hope you guys will like this fanfic.

Frisk POV 

It was hell going through ruins...are the monsters down here..full of lust? gosh i hope not..it would be hell for me.. As i was walking on the snow i was shivering . I should not have accidentally tore my sweater in the ruins, now i feel so exposed to the surroundings.. "I need to find somewhere to warm up.. " I didn't know that i was thinking out loud and from what I said I was suddenly pushed down. " Warm up you say?~" " W-who are you?! Get off of me ! " 

" You will know soon~ "

After he said that he disappeared . What did he mean I will know soon ? Weirdo..well..not really a weirdo i guess..He's quite hot..( GOD I FELT CRINGE ) 

I lifted myself up and saw a new sweater. Did he give me this? maybe he isn't like the others.. i mean the monsters in ruins treated me aggressively..I guess not all monsters here are full of lust..

I then went in the woods to change . I felt warmer in an instant but i also wonder how it is so cold here.. I continued my journey and met another skeleton. tall and ..full of pink.. and beside that skeleton it was him again! 

" Sans is that what i think it is? " 

" yes papyrus "

He's name is sans..does he means this when he said i will know soon? I secretly ran away from them as they were talking about ..stuff . even i myself don't want to know what it was. As i ran i saw a town named snowdin. i wanted to find a hiding spot to hide in and it seemed that only a house was unlocked. i tried to find a room to hide in and could only unlock the one beside the one near the stairs.  i went in the room , hid myself in the closet hope nobody will come in the house. 

SANS' POV

" Hey bro where did the kid go ? "

" I think she ran away sans , well i don't really want her anyway "

" you just want you're lovely mettaton "

" HEY!! "

i knew i would get in trouble for that but i guess it was worth it . Right when i saw papyrus' attacks / bones coming to me i teleported to my room. i giggled as i heard papyrus shouting sans. I came out of my room and saw a note on the table saying that papyrus went to see his ( beloved  ) mettaton . i got bored so i went in my room again and i wanted to change my clothes but as i were about to do it i saw the human . she is obviously pretending to sleep, but at the same time she is cute.. 

" Hey wake up , you're in my room "

her eyes opened a little to see who it was i bet she was scared of papyrus , but i must gain her trust and make her think i am not full of lust..just how smart am i ? When she opened her eyes fully it seemed like she was drugged with something , darn if only it was me who drugged her or maybe it was the old lady that did my favor . 

" Hey kiddo , did you eat anything before you came here ? " 

" I think i ate a pie .. sans i don't feel so good.."

3rd POV

After frisk said that she isn't well , she jumped on sans and suddenly feel lust for him. Her soul showed up and it was melting and she was also sweating .

" it's too hot... "

Frisk slowly took out her clothes and felt pleasure out of no where.sans surprised her by flipping their positions and kissed her forehead , and the monster sans is , he then kissed frisk  on the lips . Sans' purple eyes were heart shaped as usual and he played with her hair as they were kissing. sans chuckled and frisk blush red. " why don't the fun begin ? "

( SIN WARNING [ sorry if it is bad i really want to go sleep...] )

Sans took out a condom packet at unzipped his pants resulting with his glowing purple member just there hanging .He then put the condom on and starts to slowly thrust into frisk.Frisk as she is , wasn't use to it and had tears come out easily.(She is pure .. i wish IM pure;-; ) She somehow didn't want this but she is enjoying it , Sans started getting rougher each time he thrusts into Frisk .

He pulled his member of her and did the doggy position on frisk , biting her neck , licking and sucking it until he found her soft spot . Sans kept playing with her soft spot and Frisk tries to  hold back her moan but she felt too much pleasure and gave out a loud moan .

Frisk kept moaning Sans' name and it turned him on very hard and started thrusting into her hardly . Frisk came but it wasn't enough for Sans so he kept thrusting into her , he pulled frisk's chin up and kissed her , not even missing a single inch i her mouth .

At the third time that Frisk comes , sans finally came and was satisfied. But , Frisk could not handle the amount of pleasure that sans gave her and passed out .sans went to the coset and changed his bed sheet and went to wash the old one . he than smirked looking at Frisk at the side sleeping with a such a cute face , kissed her forehead and dressed her up putting her on the bed beside him .

Papyrus came back home and opened the door since sans treated him badly the morning . and he saw frisk and sans on the bed together , he went to his room and sleep . 

Papyrus woke up very early and woke sans up ...

CLIFF HANG

i'm sorry for cliffhanging you ;-; there will be a second part to this next time! what do you think will happen to frisk at the second part ?