♡Red Love♡

Welcome back to the second sans~~~~~
Y'all guessed it! ITSSSSSS FELL!

(Intro for the story just in case you don't get this)
Frisk have met Fell ever since she fell down 8 years ago.. She couldn't handle but to flirt with him a lot but normally he flirt back Frisk  is always aware incase he blushed because  if he did his eyes would be filled with lust... Every night and morning he gets lusty no where. Frisk never knew how and when so she prepares a phone so she could call Papyrus. At this day Papyrus went to guard  the underground so no monsters fight other monsters he won't be back for a week..

Frisk POV
I just came back from my work in grillbys. Right when I got home nobody was there Fell told me he would be home by now  but he isn't . I thought of making dinner so I went to the kitchen  and made spaghetti. I went to shower after that . While I was taking a shower I heard the door open
I thought it was the delivery men just because  Fell ordered some stuff from emonsters.i quickly grabbed my clothes and went to the door with wet hair I didn't wear anything but my clothes though so I was a bit scared . I opened the door and saw Fell I didn't expect him .
"Oh it's just you Fell.. I'll just go back and shower now "
"Shower you say sweetheart?~"
Fell pulled me to his chest I blushes like mad as he can tell I was not wearing anything under my clothes . He teleported to his room and laid me on the bed .
"You look sexy from here sweetheart~"
I saw tentacles behind him.. Why does he have them!?
   !!! WARNING REAL SINSSSSS (AND SUM TANTACLES SIN) !!!
3rd POV (Y'all know why )
The tantacles behind Fell grabbed Frisk 's legs separated and tieing her hand together  (includes the tentacles around her body )
"Mmm~ you look tasty Frisk~"
Frisk blushed madly and is struggling to get out .Fell could clearly see that Frisk was trying to escape he wasn't scared when Frisk calls Papyrus .All he cares about is Frisk. Fell made the tentacles tighter as Frisk moans louder .
"Looks fun I should join~"
Fell pulls down his pants and his red member was showing . It was calling for Frisk as Fell made the tentacles closer to him to bended down Frisk so he could see "her".He rubbed his member on "it" as it costs Frisk a moan more (cuase of the rubbing and the tantacles).Fell could see Frisk sweating and he loves it he shoves his member in her hard and thrusts her straight away . While Frisk was getting thrusted and the tantacles squeezing her and touching her she moaned a lot . The room was filled with moan as Fell was enjoying this moment .
~Some time later~
Frisk came on Fell as the tantacles was making her jump on him he loved it so he kept going . He didn't care if they both came or not he love toying with her. Fell then made her lay down on the bed sheet she was still coming because of the tentacles touching her and squeezing her non stop. Fell went below and licked her cum and sucking it.
"Mmm..Tasty..."
He then tongue kiss Frisk while touching her bubs (Mmm them bobs JKJK  BK TO DA STORY)Frisk was trying to break the kiss but she couldn't instead she was moaning .Then Fell made Frisk to suck his member Frisk was pushed to the member and she had to suck it because she had no choice . She deep throut it Fell was groaning and he used the tentacles and touch her boobs and two more in "her"
~Some time later~
Fell finally came and the tentacles got weak Fell ended it off with a tounge kiss . Frisk (for some reason or maybe cuase she likes him) actually liked it so kiss tounge kissed back. Fell was surprised and kissed longer but then they both heard a bam from the living room sans teleported her and him (along with da clothes) somewhere far away and empty . Frisk blushed hard and looked away . She wore her clothes (still no panties and bra) and kissed Fell 's forehead.
"Fell?"
"Yeah kiddo?"
"Tbh I actually kind of like you. ."
"Heh I guess I also have to confess huh..? Welp..I like you too kiddo.."

THAT'S ALL YOU DIRTY DIRTYYYYYY SINNERS SHOO