It's My Big Day

Hi, I am Cassidy I am 21 years old, I live in a shitty apartment in Los Angles, which happens to smell like cocaine.  I am also a YouTuber, I daily vlog.  Logan Paul inspired me to save up the money I earn from working at McDonalds for months to buy a decent camera, I vlog my boring day to day life, which includes a lot of complaining, I try to make the vlogs interesting by doing embarrassing things in public but most of the time it just makes me look mentally insane.

I am currently sitting on my wretched couch editing a vlog, I can't afford a MacBook so I have a crappy laptop that I got at a garage sale for $20. It works fine it's just I don't have a good editing software. Then someone knocks on my door, I close my laptop and walk over to the door.  I open the door to reveal my mother, of all people her.  The drunk bitch herself.  My mother is the reason this apartment smells like cocaine, it used to be her apartment, well it still is as she owns it I just live here.  "Hello mother." I say, she walks into the apartment.

"Hello, I found some possible job opportunities for you in the newspaper." My Mom says, she slams the newspaper down on the broken, falling apart table.  I grab it and look through the job offers that she has circled.  Burger King, Wendy's, a Nurse, Personal Assistant, Firefighter.  Personal Assistant?  I read the blurb about the personal assistant, it pays extremely well, it is close to my apartment, I'M IN! 

"I'm gonna call about this one!" I say pointing to the personal assistant.

"I thought that one would be perfect for you!" My mom says, she probably doesn't even know which ones she circled, she probably was to drunk or high to know. 

"Hello?" The person who answers the phone says.

"Hi, I am calling about the personal assistant ad in the newspaper." I say.

"JEFF I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT THAT IN THE FUCKING NEWSPAPER!" They yell to someone named Jeff. 

"Uhm..." I say.

"Sorry, when can you start?" His voice sounds so familiar!  I just can't put my finger on who it is though! 

"I can start right now." I say, my vlog can wait to be edited, plus I desperately need the money. 

"Great!" He says, he gives me his address, I search it up on Google Maps, it's a 12 minute walk!  Perfect, I grab my laptop, phone and shove it all into a backpack.  Then I start to walk.

12 minutes later I am standing outside the apartment complex and let me tell you, I bet his bedroom is the size of my entire apartment!  I walk into the complex and go up to his room, I reach his room and knock on the door.  Someone opens the door, then I am standing face to face with a giant Maverick logo.  I don't even have to look up at his face to see that it is Logan fucking Paul.  I am Logan Paul's new assistant!  He is my idol, I have watched his vlogs since his first one has been posted.  "Holy cow!" he says, I see Brendan behind him filming this whole thing.  He turns and whispers something to Brendan/ to the camera.  "I hope you don't mind being on camera because we are vloggers!" he says.

"I don't mind, I'm actually a vlogger myself!" I say, he raises his eyebrows.

"So you know the vlog life?" he says, I nod.

"Have you heard of Logan Paul AKA Savage AKA Maverick?" he asks me.

"Yes actually I have!" I say excitedly, he looks at me proudly.

"Well come on in!" he says, "there are some broken plates over there that you can clean up." he says, I don't even need to ask him where the broom is because I have saw Lydia get it out of the closet many times before. I walk to the closet and grab the broom out of it and the the dust pan, when I turn to walk out of the room I see Logan leaning against the door frame. "I take it you watch the vlogs?" He asks me.

"Everyday." I reply, which is true. His vlogs are the only good thing in my shitty life. Hopefully my life will change for the better with this job.

"So what's your name pretty girl?" He asks me.

"Cassidy."

"Earlier you mentioned you were a vlogger, whats you channel? I'll get you to 2 subscribers." He says,

"For you information I have 1,000 subs, yeah I know it's nothing compared to 12 million but I think it's an accomplishment." I say, he raises his eyebrows again.  "And my channel is 'CassidyBVlogs'" I say, he walks over to his computer and searches me up, I hear my more recent video start playing.  Great, he is watching my videos now.  I begin to clean up the broken plates. I hear a door open I assume it's Evan coming out of his room, sure enough he walks into the kitchen then stops abruptly.

"Who's the girl?" He asks Logan, Logan looks up from his computer.

"My new assistant!" He says proudly, he smiles at me, I smile back.

"Does the Halloween party have a theme?" Evan asks Logan. Logan pulls something up on his computer then shows it to Evan.

"The theme is Superheroes." He says.

"Hey Cass, do you have any Superhero costumes?" Logan asks me.

Wait does that mean I'm invited to the party! I've never been to a party before!