Everything Is Red

There is no way I can be the star in his music video, I mean it would be great for my career..."how much does it pay?" I ask him.

"I'll give you 10,000 bucks for the whole thing," He says.  To be honest I would of excepted $100 but this is even better!

"When do we start filming?" I ask him, he smiles at this.  Logan is giving me the evil eye during this.

"Can I speak with your brother before we start filming?" I ask, I don't wait for a reply though.  I pull Logan into a less crowded area.  "A, I'm doing it for the money.  B, I think our plan will work even better this way, because I can make sure you are in the front and I can mess it up by secretly doing Maverick signs and what not and then I can distract everyone that is acting in it and then you can go for the big paint finale then you need to bolt away from it after you drop the paint on him."

"You are so hot when you make evil plans," He says.  He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"AND...ACTION!" The director yells, the song starts off with Jake walking into the party and spotting me then we hang out and dances secretly flash some Maverick sign. 

The music video goes smooth until the paint scene.  Logan is dropping 5 gallons of red paint onto Jake from the balcony, to really sabotage him music video.  Brennan is down bellow by the music video set but not to close to get paint on the camera.  He is in charge of taking the quote on quote 'the litest thumbnail picture which will bring me tons of money' that order clearly from Logan. 

"Okay everyone!  This scene is the most important, this scene is the music video!"  The scene where Jake and I kiss.

Barf.

Honestly though it's worth the money because since the fans will obviously go crazy and probably ship us together, my followers will most likely grow.

I have to get drenched in paint but Logan promised me that after I can jump into his new pool to get it off of me, great click bait for me though 'I ruined Logan Paul's new pool and Jake Paul's new music video!'

Logan is moving into a new house from his apartment today, the movers are moving stuff right this second to the house.  So once we get done filming which will be in 10 minutes due to the paint probably we can hopefully go to his house.

"Let's film this scene!" The director yells, Jake and I step into position.  I don't want to kiss him also the clickbait though 'I kissed Jake Paul!  *music video shoot gone sexual*'

I snap back to reality and try to prepare myself for 5 gallons of red paint being dumped on me.  "And... ACTION!" The director yells, Jake and I lean into the kiss and then the paint falls on us.  Drenching my cat costume and some of the background actors.  Luckily the camera equipment was only lightly affected.   Red paint covers my whole entire body, someone rushes to us and brings us a towel, I wipe my eyes off with it and my hair.  I look up at the balcony and don't see Logan.

"Cass, Jakey are you guys ok?" Logan asks, he brings us more towels.  I take the towel and wipe of the rest of my head.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!?" Jake yells into the crowd.  I glance at Logan he smirks at me.  The director comes up to Jake and carefully show him the footage so no paint gets on his camera.  "That looks so cool!" Jake finally says after watching the footage multiple times.  "It totally fits the song!  Since the song is called 'Forbidden Love' it represents how even though we got drenched in paint we still love each other!"

Shit.