The Party of the Century

Logan made my dress up as fucking Cat Woman for this party and let me tell you this costume is so tight I can barely breathe! 

We pull into a driveway and let me tell you the house is almost a castle.  Then it hits me, it's the Team 10 house!  This party is the party of the century!  A ton of celebrities are supposed to be here, include famous YouTubers, famous singers and actors! Jake has been bragging about this party in his vlogs for months. He also is going to be filming a music video for his newest song. I will also be getting AMAZING vlog content for once!

We get out of the car and I start to vlog, "hey guys it's Cassidy!" I say.

"AND LOGANNNNN!" Logan jumps behind me and says practically screams in my ears.

"Anyway, we are going to Jake Paul's party and music video shoot!" I say excitedly.

"Wow I'm surprised you actually know whose house this is!" Logan says, I roll my eyes at him. "And we are not just here to party!" Logan says, "WE ARE GONNA PRANK LITTLE BROTHER JAKEY!"

"Well it won't be a prank if you KEEP YELLING LIKE THAT!" I say, Logan laughs.

"Anyway! We are going to completely throw off his music video, we are going to video bomb it in every single shot and I have heard that there is a special prop, well we are gonna paint a Maverick logo on that." He says, okay I know this will probably lead to WWIII between them, but you know good vlog content!

"LETS FUCKING DO THIS!" I yell, I shut off my camera.

"You know, your one hot Cat Woman." Logan says, he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. I cant help but blush.

"Let's go do this!" I say after we stare into each others eyes for approximately 10 extremely awkward seconds. We head into the party and oh my god. There are so many people it's not even funny, Logan grabs my hand so we can stick together and pull off this prank. I try to vlog as much as possible, it's hard with blasting music and a ton of people.

Logan stops and talks to literally EVERYONE when we try to fight through the crowd to find Jake. Lots of people ask if we are an item since we are holding hands trying not to get separated by the mob of people.

A half hour later we find Jake talking to some other YouTubers I assume. "Well well Well, if it isn't little brother Jakey." Logan says, the people he is talking to walk away after we arrive. Logan hands me his camera to film, so I do. Jake looks at me for a long time, he is probably judging me, well he is at least judging me by my sexy cat costume instead of my ratchet jeans and dirty sweatshirt that I normally wear. "When are you starting the video shoot?" Logan asks Jake.

"Well..." He turns on his phone to check the time, "in a half hour." He says.

"Am I making an appearance?" He asks Jake, Jake raises an eyebrow.

"You can be in the background..." He says, Logan smiles at me, I have a feeling there will be lots of silly faces and Maverick symbols being shown in the background. "But She is going to be the star, well right after me of course!" He says, he looks at me when he says this.

Oh shit!

He's talking about me!