#1 - "Please, Jungkook!"

Jungkook + Taehyung

angst
_____________________________________

Kim Taehyung was Daegu's most infamous sex slave bought and owned by the worldwide known mafia boss Jeon Jungkook, Busan's owner and South Korea's most feared mafia boss. Sharing was definitely not caring unless you wanted to die if you touch what belongs to Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung was unwilling to do anything with the mafia boss and the sex they performed on each other is always the love-hate sex. They can't even stand in the same room together more than half an hour without barreling a fight.

Taehyung had a secret and only his best friend, Jung Hoseok, who is Gwangju's hottest sex slave for another mafia boss, Min Yoongi, Daegu's owner and from a different group (Jungkook and Yoongi are allies, by the way) knew about it. (Though, the only difference is that Yoongi loves Hoseok with all his heart (likewise for Hoseok) ever since he bought him from the same club they worked at. He freaking treats him like a royal person which Taehyung envy so much). Okay, back to the secret.

What was the secret, you asked? It's the fact that Taehyung is freaking in love with his goddamn owner and always got his heart broken every time they see each other because of the intense fight. Like right now.

"I don't need you to be my goddamn protective mother!" Taehyung yelled. Hoseok and Yoongi just watched them with frowns on their face like they did almost every week. "I can take care of myself perfectly fine! I'm more than happy to be out there than be in this hellhole and see your face almost every fucking day!" he added, trying to save his pride at the moment.

"You can't even fight for yourself! What if anything happens to you while you were out from my sight and alone without informing me where the fuck you are going?! I'm trying to keep you here without worrying my ass so much so that you wouldn't be in danger!" Jungkook yelled back, heart burning with rage.

"Why do you care about my safety? You didn't give a shit to me before! You only come to see me just to have sex with me before you go back to whatever the fuck you are doing!" Taehyung screamed in anger back at him.

"Because that fucking best friend of yours made me promise by threatening me with his boyfriend to fucking keep an eye on you! Do you think I'm willing to do this on my own?! Of course not! Want to know why, Kim Taehyung? I don't even give a shit to you!" Jungkook was shaking like crazy when he finished, leaving Taehyung gaping at him, eyes shone with hurt.

"Boss..." his right-hand man started hesitantly. "What do you fucking want now?!" Jungkook growled, still staring intensely at Taehyung. The guy, Gyujin, gulped in fear. "I received some news from our eyes that uh... your second parents, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon were captured by the enemy's territory." he said. Jungkook and Yoongi froze and fear crept through their body.

"No..." he whispered, eyes widened in fear. Yoongi placed Hoseok aside and went towards Jungkook. "Kook..." Yoongi said worriedly.

"Hyung, they killed my parents... I live on my own ever." Jungkook said. His body trembles with so much hatred. "Jinnie hyung and Joonie hyung raised me then. Now they want to kill them too?" Jungkook asked brokenly.

The mafia boss clenched his fists tightly and turned into a colder person. "I will make each one of them suffer with so much pain." Jungkook clenched his jaw. "This will be the last time they make me suffer this. Now, it's their turn. I swear to my parents, Yoongi hyung. They will pay for this." Everyone shivered at the cold and emotionless tone.

"Let's go and plan the attack. We need all the allies we can get. Call Park Jimin too. He'll be getting a delight treat from me if he helps too," Jungkook informed his assistant. Taehyung knows Park Jimin. The latter tried to get into his pants the first time they met and Jungkook almost snapped at his neck for it. Park Jimin is also, Busan's owner, in charged when Jungkook is not in South Korea at the moment.