Tree climbing exercise, telling the truth

(Okay! In this chapter, the three time travel students will tell their sensei! And this chapter will be very long, so I hope you all will enjoy this!)

Normal pov

Sakura lay in her futon and stared at the ceiling, she couldn't sleep, no matter how hard she tried, Inari's word was still replaying in her heard, even though she heard him saying it before. The boy was so filled with emptiness it was sad to look at him, so she stood up and walked out of her room. She decided to go and talked to Kakashi, but then dismissed it for now, he needs to rest after all. So she went to the kitchen to have a glass of water, and when she entered the kitchen, she found Tsunami drinking a cup of tea, and she was lost in thought.

"You okay Tsunami?"

"Oh Sakura, you startled me."

"Sorry, I just came here for a class of water."

Tsunami nodded her head and smiled, then pointing her finger where the glasses are, and Sakura thanks her and went to the cobert to pull out a glass. She went to the sink and poured water in her glass and went to the table and sat with Tsunami, both quite for awhile, until Sakura began to speak.

"So why are you awake Tsunami? Shouldn't​ you be sleeping?"

"I couldn't find myself to sleep, not after what had happened to Kaiza."

"Inari's dad? What happened to him?"

Tsunami sighed and looked up to Sakura, giving her a tired, but warm smile. She opened her mouth and began to speak.

"It happened a few years ago."

Even though Sakura knew how Kaiza had died, she still listened to Tsunami's stories, telling how awful it was and how painful​ it was to see them die. She cried now and then, but had managed to force herself to speak.

"After Gato's lackeys hammered his arms, they tied him up to a crossed and killed him by stabbing him with swords. After Kaiza's death, nobody dared to stand up against Gato. That's why father wants to finish the bridge, so we can have hope again and build the village bigger in the future. That no one don't have to be afraid anymore."

Sakura stared sadly at her, these people had suffered a lot, although she knows that they are going to win, she still wants to kill every last one of those filthy criminals​. Sakura was about to say something, but kept quiet when Tsunami looked at Sakura and smiled.

"That's also the reason why Inari is acting so cold. Please don't try to be harsh at him, he had it rough."

"I don't blame him, he actually reminds me of Naruto when he was younger. He had the same expression when he was younger. Naruto doesn't have any parents, he doesn't even know who they are, he grew up alone and was being hated by his own village, and we don't know why."

"Oh my, that's not nice, he must've been through hell living like that."

"Yeah, he was filled with hate and rage, but it only made him stronger no matter what had happened. But one day one sensei had manage to gain his trust."

Tsunami stared at Sakura heartedly, glad to hear that someone was kind enough, and she ached to know who it is.

"Who?"

"Iruka-sensei, our academy sensei."

...

Sakura had manage to finally sleep, the talking about last night had made her tired and forget about Inari's words. She curled happily in her futon, wanting to sleep more, but was abruptly woken up no thanks to Naruto's loud voice.