Mission complete

(Hi everyone, this chapter will be a little shorter, so please don't blame me for running out of ideas again. Anyway enjoy this chapter.)

Zabuza pov

This girl is really interesting, who would've thought that a girl like her can change me and Haku and promised us to have our own family? Not only that, but she promised that I get to kill Gato, this should be fun. We were all busy coming up with a plan to kill Gato, but all of the sudden, and speak of the devil, he called out to me with disappointment.

"Already got defeated huh Zabuza? You're discraceful. But no matter, you're going down along with these people."

Along with these people huh? So he was going to betray me after all, so the pink haired girl was right, am I really that expensive? We all suddenly saw a army of thugs and henchmen were behind him, smirking. Gato had just took the word right out of my mouth.

"You're too expensive, so I'll save myself the trouble and kill you."

"... Hehe... hehehehe... hahaha... hahahaha... HAHAHAHA!!"

"!? What's so funny!"

"Fuhuhu, oh Gato, hehehehe, I'm not interested in your money anymore, I decided to protect this village from thugs like you."

"W-WHAT!!?"

I smirked at him, the look on his face is classic, I didn't even told him the good part yet, he'll tremble in fear what I'm about to say next.

"And the best part of it is that Haku and I get to kill them, so prepare yourself Gato, prepare to go to hell!"

I grabbed my Kubikiribōchō and pulled it in front of me, smirking at him evilly, even though he couldn't see it since bandages are wrapped around my face. Before I could charge at them, someone grabbed my arm, stopping me from killing those thugs. I looked to see who had dare to stop me, and it was only Kakashi.

"You're not going to have all the fun, don't try to take the spot light!"

"I'm helping too master! I don't want you to get killed!"

"Well you can count me in too, I want to test if they are worth killing!"

I thought for a minute, well that does seem fair though, Haku is important to me, Kakashi didn't kill me, and the pink haired girl did give us both a second chance, so I guess they can help. I nodded my head at them, then stared back at the group of thugs that dared to attack MY home.

"You guys are going to pay for stepping a foot on this bridge! Now die"

...

Normal pov

Tanzuna was shocked, he couldn't believe this, the whole village came with gardening forks, shuffles and bows, and what him really proud was that Inari was leading them.

"A hero always arrive late ya know!"

"The whole village... they came here to help."

Naruto grinned, he was happy that Inari had manage to convince the whole village to fight. Sasuke, after waking up with confusion, was impressed that they had came out to fight. Sakura and Kakashi only smiled, knowing that they would show up eventually, since Sakura is from the future and Kakashi was filled in. Zabuza only smirked, good, they managed to stand up for themselves. And Haku, well he only smiled and resumed to kill few more thugs. Zabuza stared back at Gato's dead body, the let the corp fall into the ocean. The rest of the remaining thugs had ran away from the fight, safely jumping on the boat and had flee away.

"WE DID IT!!"

Everyone cheered, happy that they are finally free from the hell they have been through, and it's all thanks to the ninjas. Zabuza shook his head, then put his Kubikiribōchō away and walked towards team 7 to thank them.

"Well it's our pleasure Zabuza, but the one you should be really thanking is Sakura."

"You know, you'd probably heard this many times but... is your hair colour natural?"

Sakura crossed her arms and pouted, she hates it when people keep asking her about her hair colour. Sometime she wishes to have other hair colour. After the mist had fully cleared away and the sun was shining brightly, all of the villagers, even Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Zabuza and Haku, had decided to help the builders to finish the bridge. And it at least took 5 hours to complete the bridge. At noon, everyone stood in front of the new transfer bridge they had finished.

"Thanks again for helping us, we're in your dept."

It was nothing, Naruto did most of the job, all what I did is finding two worriers for this village."

Haku smiled while Zabuza grinned (he decided to remove the bandages from his face by the way), this girl give them both hope, so he was happy. Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke shook their heads when Naruto and Inari began crying, hugging each other happily.

"Promise you guys will come visit us!"

"If I'm on vacation, I will spend it here. This place is peaceful and beautiful after all."

With that team 7 turned around and walked away while waving at them. Zabuza looked at Tanzuna and spoke.

"So, what will be the bridge name?"

"The bridge name, will be The Great Naruto Bridge."

(Yay! I'm done with the mission. I hope you guys enjoyed it!)