The crystal house, awaking the demon

(Hi everyone, this chapter will be a lot different then the episode, sure a few lines will be the same, but further more it will be different, enjoy!)

This was getting difficult, Sasuke was having a hard time keeping up to Haku's speed, every time he would reach for his ninja poutch, his hand would get sliced by needles, and adding the combination of more of it slicing his cheeks, arms, hands, legs and feet. This was getting ridiculous, he gripped his head and tried his best to shield any more attack that came from any direction, so he's basically toast. Haku came out of one of the crystal and was about to finish him off by throwing a kunai, but was interrupted when a shuriken came out of nowhere and strucked him on a mask, leaving a long mark it. There was sudden smoke next to the crystal house, and when it cleared away, Naruto stood there with one of his silly stance, while yelling out hyperactively. Sakura face palmed, embarrassed by her teammate's tantics, even though she saw him doing it before, it was just plain humiliating.

"That idiot is going to be the death of us."

Haku stood up where he had fallen, his eyes winded when he saw who it was, it was the child he met in the woods. Before anything else could happen, Zabuza had thrown shurikens at him, going in for the kill, but was stopped by Haku's needles, missing Naruto just an inch. Zabuza glared at Haku, speaking to him furiously.

"Why did you save him Haku!?"

"Forgive me master, but I like to fight them in my own way, if you will let me."

Zabuza was quiet for awhile, not believing this kid, he must've​ grown soft somehow, but he shrugged it off and answered him with a strict voice.

"Do what you must, but just kill them."

"Yes master."

Haku turned to Naruto, staring at him for awhile, he really didn't want to kill this one, for some reason this one was special. But it was his master's wishes, so he must follow it to the letter.

"I don't want to kill, so please stay out of this and you will live."

With that he came back into his mirror, scattering clones in each mirror and threw at needles at Sasuke, not giving him time to rest or to catch his breath. Naruto tried his best to come up with a plan to save Sasuke, and Sasuke was doing the same thing as Naruto. Kakashi stared worriedly at them, hoping that they would come up with a plan. Naruto's eyes suddenly popped opened when an idea popped in his head.

"Oh, I got it!"

With that he sneaked into the crystal house and kneeled down in front of a zone out Sasuke, but the minute Naruto "whispered" to him, hell and embarrassment broke lose.

...

"YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YOU CAME IN HERE!!"

"WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING!!?"

Sakura face palmed again while Kakashi chuckled nervously, these boys were arguing in a middle of a battle, Sakura is so going to kick their asses when the mission is done, and it's not going to be pretty.

"Remember what I said about Naruto being the death of us? Scratch that, Naruto and Sasuke are going to be the death of us."

Sakura felt a vein pop out of her head when the boys kept on arguing, and she was about to yell at those two, until she heard their pained cries that made her flinch. Okay so that means Sasuke is close unlocking his sharingan, that's a good sign, they just had to hang in there. Zabuza began to laugh at this idiotic scene, killing those brats will be easy, but then he turned his head at the girl, smirking evilly. What made him curious though is that neither of them dared to rush towards their troubled comrades. Sakura could feel Zabuza's eyes on her, so she glared at him.