{ You burn like a cigarette }

The paperwork was finished and I was now officially Sebastians's submissive. As I waved goodbye to my manager I was hit with a pang of guilt, I didn't want to leave this place behind, I enjoyed serving my customers and talking to all my friends I had made, but now it was time for me to move on.

Master and I walked out of the building and headed towards his shiny black Lamborghini. I stared at it in awe, it looked so modern and expensive, by god he must be loaded with money...
"Never seen a proper car before?" The stranger chuckled drily, I shook my head in response continuing to take in all its monochrome features.
The sound of a pocket being opened came from my alleged master and he produced a small pack of cigarettes. He took one out and lit it with a lighter, placing it between his pale lips, he then took a long drag before exhaling and watching the smoke slowly dissipate.
"Do you smoke, kitten?" He enquired his voice was rough as he ran a hand through his hair. I avoided eye contact, after all I didn't like the sound of being "punished".
"N-No..." I mumbled, head bowed low, shuffling from foot to foot innocently. Alluring were the pair of blood coloured eyes that stared at my flushed face.
"No what?" He asked harshly, I jumped at the severity of his voice. Never had I heard a voice that could be so gentle yet so intense.
"N-No... Sir..." I corrected myself, he laughed briefly before continuing, so many rules to remember how will I manage?
"Well you do now!" He mused before lighting another cigarette and sliding it in between my lips with one swift motion. I had no idea what to do, I'd never smoked before and I didn't want to ruin or waste the cigarette somehow.
Sebastian ran a gloved finger over my lips,"Now suck," he ordered, his voice filled with traces of lust and dominance. Obliging, I sucked in the smoke, ignoring the urge to cough, I didn't really enjoy the taste but I have to admit it was rather soothing.
"Breathe out," he murmured softly, his voice as smooth as silk. Following his command, I breathed out, watching a cloud of smoke swirl around until eventually floating off and disappearing.
The tall man beside me smiled slightly and took the cigarette out of my mouth before throwing it to the ground and crushing it with one of his large black leather boots. Everything about him was just so fascinating; his dark suit, his husky voice, his deep laugh and his commanding presence.
Then, while I was deep within my thoughts, his gloved hand trailed down my back and I shuddered at the alien feeling of silk upon my skin. My body tensed up, I'd never experienced a man so forward as Sebastian. He rubbed soothing small circles, perhaps sensing how new to this whole situation I was and I began to relax a little more.

"Such a good girl..." he whispered, his hot breath on my neck sending chills through my small frame,"Now, get in the car..."

Omg was that shit or what? XD Thanks for reading! (If you even got this far x)