{ I'm not gonna make it... }

This was a little rushed so I apologise in advance x

Her eyes flew open. She gazed about the room; her head spinning uncontrollably as she clutched ahold of the chair tightly to cope with the sudden wave of nausea that washed over her delicate body. Gasping for air, it felt like the reaper's throat was tightening; as if soon it was going to close and she would eventually suffocate to death. Glancing down she saw that the restraints had been unhinged and she began clawing at her throat; losing all control completely. Seeing her now bloodied finger, that was oozing a scarlet liquid from the torn skin of her nail, she cringed internally; letting out soft whimpers every so often. The wound upon her finger was now leaking a vast quantity blood, it slithered down her palm and off onto the floor like raindrops sliding down a window pane. Her now clouded over emerald eyes widened, as she saw the small strips of bloodied flesh, hanging from her trembling finger. The scene made her collapse onto the floor and begin to heave sporadically until bile eventually climbed up her throat. Gushing out of her mouth, the acidic scent of vomit attacked her nostrils and she winced as she felt the thick, gooey liquid wallow upon her tongue.
"Oh my... you really are a dirty little dog~..." a low raspy voice was heard by the reaper as she desperately surveyed the room, hoping she was just hallucinating. A pool of corrosive vomit now surrounded her exhausted body as she lay upon the stone cold ground, now barely able to keep her eyes from closing. Reaching out towards some unknown place, she whined while begging for someone to aid her in her time of need. No one came. No one cared. No one heard her cries for help. The only entity that did, was a sadistic creature, with a sickening grin upon his face as he relished the desperate howls of the dog.
"Stop being so pathetic you stupid mongrel and lick it off the floor or I'll cut off every inch of your unbrushed, greasy and matted hair, so everyone will be able to see what you truly are..." he threatened her while stepping out from the darkness as he approached her with almost silent footsteps. His words left her speechless, they were so harsh, cold and severe and they made tears begin to sting at her eyes as her vision became blurry and salty droplets slid down her face. Staring at the bile that was glaring menacingly back at her, she shook her head apprehensively, hoping to sway the demon to force her to do something less demoralising.
Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he threw her head back so that she was forced to stare into his scarlet red, piercing eyes. Unable to look away she faked a smile but instantly regretted it as he struck her across the face without a sign of pity nor remorse. Letting out a cry for help, she gasped as he began to rip at her hair apathetically, watching it fall to the floor with silent tears slipping down her face.
"P-Please s-stop..." she croaked with a wounded expression on her face, as she leant against him for support.
"I-I'll clean it up... j-just stop please! I'm begging you..." she shrieked hysterically while clenching her eyes shut to cope with the immense amount of pain she felt as he tore her hair from her scalp in a degrading manner.
In response to her prayers, he shoved her head onto the mordacious vomit, holding her down as he chuckled lowly with a harsh grip upon her skull. Yelping in shock, she obliged since that was the only thing she could do. In desperation, her tongue began to slide about the pool of vomit and she flinched as the sour pulsating taste began to sting at the back of her throat.

Suddenly her actions stopped. The dog's body lay limp in her master's arms. The demon noticed this and began to shake her relentlessly, praying for her not to be a lost cause. A single tear rolled down his cheek, as he continued to shake her, hoping to at least receive some sort of response.

There was none. Not a sign. Nothing.

Silence. That was all that could be heard. It echoed throughout the room, yet there was no echo at all. An unnerving silence, the sort that made a demon's hair stand on end, the sort of noise that drowned out any other, the sort that left you breathless and weak.
Silence.

This isn't to my usual standard of writing so I apologise x I've been rather busy lately so I hope you guys enjoy my sort of dumbed down version of writing hahahahaha x have a great day/night my darlings~ (if you have any questions please don't be afraid to comment them etc xx)