33

Holy shit.

Here I am, in central park just freaking the fuck out.

Sitting on a bench with the paint chipping off while my leg was anxiously bouncing up and down.
I was gripping my phone in one hand waiting for the buzz to tell me they were here.

Holy shit.
I was really going to meet these amazing people that I've already been talking to for months.
Everything was going to be real.

I couldn't fucking wait.
But I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

Hell, my heart was pounding against my chest, I thought it was going to tear through my skin and out of my shirt.

Excitement- the best and worst feeling.

When I felt the soft buzz from my phone against my hand - best feeling.

SopHia 😈😈:

SopHia 😈😈:
WE'RE HERE JEJEJSJDND

I heard  someone yell from behind me.

"VALEEERRIIEEEEEEE!!!!"

I turned and stood up on the bench to see the cutest beans running towards me.

I jumped over the bench and began running towards them myself.

When I could reach them I grabbed grace and sophia and we smushed together resulting in us falling to the ground but still not letting go.

"YOU'RE REAL OH MY -" I began to ramble.

I felt Sophias hand land against my cheek and then began slapping my forehead.

"YOU'RE GORGEOUS!"

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SO LONG!" Grace yelled.

After we began to calm down and we were lying on our backs looking at the large tree above us.

"I can't believe this is real." I whispered.