56

Val's P.O.V.
~Thursday morning ~

I woke up to an empty spot next to me. My heart slowly sank.
My first thought was that Jack had finally come to his senses and realized he didn't want all the drama that came along with me and left. I looked over at the cheap alarm plugged in and set up on the nightstand next to the bed. It read 5am. New York was wide awake. I stared up at the white ceiling, patchy. Pieces of hair that had snuggled it's way out of my braid lay flat against my face. Jacks scent surrounding me because of his shirt that I wore to sleep, falling below my waist. I heard the toilet flush and looked up in time to see Jack walking out. Zipping up his pants. He leaned down and grabbed a shirt of the floor, before he threw it over his head he looked over to me and paused.

"Oh you're awake." He smiled and let the shirt drop again.
"Hope I didn't wake you." He mumbled as he crawled onto the bed on top of me.

"You didn't." I whispered.

As he held himself over me, his floppy fluffy hair cascading over his face. I started counting his freckles. This was an image I knew I would never forget. He looked so sure of himself, strong, and beautiful... jack. He leaned down pressing his lips into mine. My hands wrapped around his neck, playing with his hair. He eased himself onto me shifting his weight onto his left arm, his other pushed my hair out of my face and trailed his fingers down my body. He reached the end of his shirt and pushed it up lightly. He traced the hem of my underwear. My breath hitched.

"I have to leave for a photo shoot in ten."

"We can finish in 5." His eyebrows raised.
I giggled, "kidding."

He rolled his eyes and rolled over landing flat on his back next to me. He let out a big breath.

"Are you gonna be gone all day?"

"No baby."

I hummed, "call me that again, makes me feel fuzzy." I smiled at him rolling onto him this time.

"Give me a couple hours baby, I'll be right back here in no time." He gave a wink and I landed a fat smooch on him before I got off and headed to the restroom.

I left the door open, I was only brushing my teeth.

"I like playing house with you." He sat at the edge of the bed putting on his shoes.

I spit, "playing house?"

"Like we're married."

I looked up at him through the mirror.
I rinsed my mouth and toothbrush."

"Married? You see us getting married, huh?" I giggled and began undoing my braids.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he buried his face in my neck, kissing.

"Of course I do."

"Shut up."

"Just wait, you'll see."
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Been inactive// i still have a bunch of chapters never uploaded so im just gonna upload all at once i think and bring the story to an end lol been long enough // sorry