49 (PART 1)

Jack P.O.V.

"Is that how you and Val sleep together?" Finn asked as he nodded his head towards the girls who were up and giggling moments before were now asleep.

Val had her head resting against Sophias shoulder and Sophia had her head on top of Valeries.

"Fuck off." I muttered.
He had no idea.

"Seriously though, when are you guys gonna date already? It's killing me and the readers!" Jaeden never kept his mouth shut.

"Soon, I hope."

The boys let out some whistles causing Val to stir.
We suddenly froze, hoping she wouldn't wake and be annoyed with us.

"I think we're good." Jaeden whispered.
We looked back at each other about to continue our conversation until we heard the sheets ruffle and turned to see Val sit up.

"Damnit Jae! You jinxed it!" Wyatt yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, did I interrupt?" She asked quietly as she positioned a pillow to support Sophia so she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"No, of course not." I told her, giving her a toothy grin.
She gave me a tired smile in return which made me feel like I was on fire.

She carefully slid out of bed, sitting next to me, slowly leaning into me. The boys with growing smirks on their faces.
Her head landed on my shoulder, rubbing her eyes while letting out a yawn.
My heart pounding against my chest.

"Sooo, guys... I was scrolling through my feed you know, and there's this small little bookstore not to far from here AND I heard its haunted." Wyatt said handing over his phone to Jaeden.

"It's probably not haunted." Val mumbled.

"Oh, it's haunted everybody that's been there has encountered something."

I felt Val shake her head against my shoulder and let out a small giggle.

Her phone on the nightstand started buzzing. She got up to grab it and I fought the urge to pull her back next to me.

"Well, if we're going to a haunted book store, you mind if my best friend tags along?"

"Who?" We asked in unison.

She walked back over to us sitting next to me again but not as close.

"Hailey, she's super cool." 

"Well the more the merrier I guess, right?" Jaeden told her.

She gave him an appreciative smile,
"Thanks."

--

HailEYyY💓

HailEYyY💓:
I'm bored lets do something