Point

***  Rated M Ahead ~

Namjoon was sitting at the couch, looking at the woman he was living with in the same roof.

Namjoon:
   "It's late."

Mariz stopped from walking and  glanced at the wall clock. Then she rolled her eyes and started walking towards her room.

But Namjoon stood and grabbed her arm forcing her to stop.

Namjoon:
   "I'm still talking here."

Mariz  pulled her arm from his grip and looked at Namjoon.

Mariz:
   "I'm tired."

Namjoon smirked. Then he blocked her way to the room.

Namjoon:
   "I'm asking where have you been and who was with you."

Mariz crossed her arms and scoffed. Seeing Namjoon's 'dying to know hee whereabout' face was something rare.

Mariz:
   "I went out with Joon Myeon We had dinner."

Namjoon tried his best to stay calm. Then he showed his phone to her.

On the screen was a photo of her and Kim Joon Myeon eating at a fine restaurant.

Namjoon:
   "Perhaps you could explain."

Mariz simply nodded and shrugged her shoulders.

Mariz:
   "I already said it. We ate dinner together. And so?"

Namjoon raised his hands and laughed in sarcasm. He lost his cool and started to raise his voice.

Namjoon:
   "And so??? Is that what you wanted to say?"

Mariz tried hed best not to be mad. Like why would Namjoon care? He ignores her and acts like she doesn't exist.
If she'd make an effort, he would not appreciate.

Mariz:
    "He said he's willing to be my manager. I'm planning to continue my career as a model. I'm getting bored of my life. And he said he would help me find the culprit."

Getting bored of her life? Help her find the culprit?

Kim Namjoon threw his phone on the floor ~ broken.

He lost it. He actually lost it.

Namjoon:
"Are you really that brainless, huh? Tell me what's inside that head of yours. Is it empty?"

Mariz raised her eyebrows and looked away. Namjoon's words were harsh and she thought he was really disrespecting her.

But If he wanted a fight, then so be it.

Mariz:
   "Fine! I'm brainless. But you????"

She pointed his chest as she also burst into anger.

Mariz:
   "You are heartless!"

And before Mariz could get herself away from Namjoon, he was already pulling her arm towards his room.

Mariz didn't wanna go with him but she had no choice. Namjoon was very strong.

Mariz:
   "Let me go! You are hurting me!"

Namjoon opened the door and slammed it close.

He faced. This time, he was still calm.

Namjoon:
   "Do you know what kind of damage the fuss you made to my reputation?"

Then he let go of her as he tried not to hurt her anymore.

Mariz:
   "Stop thinking only about yourself!"

K. Namjoon became seriously mad. And he started to raise his voice again.

Namjoon:
   "Do you know who I am? I AM KIM NAMJOON! And you, YOU are the woman whom they 'THOUGHT' I'd be married to."

And they were fighting.

Mariz:
   "WHAT IS YOUR POINT?"

Namjoon:
   "MY POINT?  Well in simple words, you should have acted like you deserve to be MY WIFE."

Mariz:
   "Wow! As if you deserve to be MY HUSBAND!"

Namjoon:
   "Wow! Said the woman who went out with another man who obviously has a thing for her."

Mariz:
   "Well, I was actually with the man who cares for me! Can you blame me for that?"

Namjoon turned his back on him as he tried his best to control his temper.

He was doing his best in finding who was that man who broke into her villa.

What for? So he could finally kick her out from his house after finding out she would be fine?

Or because he still cares for her too?

Then Namjoon turned to Mariz and took a step forward closer to her.

Namjoon looked at her in the  eyes.

Then he could see his perfect lips and pretty face. His eyes lowered to the bear skin on her neck down to her shoulders.

Namjoon:
   "What's your point?"

He softly asked her before he went back staring at her lucious lips.

It took Mariz a few seconds to answer his question.

Mariz:
   "I think I should just move out. And by then, we could just forget about how  FAKE everything is between the two of us."

Namjoon sighed after hearing her words.

Mariz:
   "We both know this isn't working. About my things, I'm j-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Namjoon's hands were wrapped around her waist. He pulled her close to him as he pushed her to the bed.

Mariz fell on the soft and wide bed of the man on top of him. His hends were on her hands, locking them for security.

Namjoon:
   "You are not leaving in this room."

He stared at her lips ones more before  crushing it to his.

Mariz tried to ignore his kiss but later on found herself kissing him back.

Namjoon let go of her hands and started to wander on her body with his touches.

Mariz:
    "Namjoon-ssi ~ "

Softly uttering his name as she found herslef locked in his touch and kisses.

Namjoon stopped his kiss and looked at her with his wanting smile.

He was ready to break her ~

But then something made him change his mind making him stop.

He stood and turned his back on her. Then he opened the door of his room and sighed.

Namjoon:
   "Go to your room before I change my mind of letting you out."

And so Mariz without saying a word and not looking at him went out from his room.

Namjoon locked the door and went on his bed.

The suffering ~ her scent was on his bed.

Then he remembered their fight. Her words and how he yelled at her. How she talked back and how she's got a point.

He sighed again remembering how he almost do it with Mariz if only he didn't restrained himself.
He   closed his eyes and clenched his fist.

Namjoon:
   "Sh*t that was close."

-

____________________________

Uhmm, this is a Kim Namjoon fanfic. Please don't expect this to be very decent XD

TGU OUT ;)