storm 🌪

Mariz's eyes widened. Her heart was beating so fast. The fear of Namjoon knowing about everything had come  into her senses.

He knew. He knew about what happened to her villa.

Mariz moved closer towards the man who's drunk, angry, and hurt.

Mariz:
   "Nam, I'm so--"

Before she could finish talking, Namjoon pushed her away.

Mariz felt the rain drops on her skin. It was cold.  But it was nothing compared to what her heart felt. As if it was being torn by the man she love the most.

Mariz:
   "I'm sorry, Nam. I did it because I wanted to be with you. Nam, please-"

Namjoon:
   "Stop calling me by that name, you b**ch!! You thought I wouldn't know? You thought I wouldn't find out how you signed a contract under Kim Joonmyeon's label?"

Mariz was shocked. It was true. But that was before she and Namjoon were okay. Yet Namjoon didn't even let her explain. But would he rather listen?

Namjoon:
    "You - you just wanted to leave me. To abandon me AGAIN!"

Mariz shook her head. She was crying.

Namjoon:
   "I talked to your ex manager. You fooled me by your act. I know everything, Kim Mariz. From the villa incident to your plans of making me fall for you over and over again and leaving me afterwards. Because that's how you hate me."

His lowly voice tells everything. Disappointment, anger, brokeness, heartache.

Mariz wiped her tears. Though she couldn't tell if those were tears or the rain.

Mariz:
    "I don't have any excuse to lie again.  It's true. I wanted to take revenge against you. After I said no to your public proposal, I thought all my heartaches from seeing you with other women would be gone. But I was wrong. I was wrong, Kim Namjoon-ssi. Because after all those years of being away from you I, I still ~ "

Namjoon turned his back and opened the door. He chose not to hear it. He chose not wanting to listen from it.

Because he was scared.

Namjoon:
    "Don't say it."

But Mariz chose to be brave enough to say the words she longed to say to him.

Mariz:
    "Because I have loved you since that day I  -- "

Love ~ she said it.

The door shut in front of her.  Namjoon shut his world fom her.

Mariz hugged herself from the shivers of the wind.

Mariz:
   "It's all my fault. I deserve this."

She slowly stepped away from the house. The house she thought would be her home with Namjoon and the children they would be raising together.

She didn't have any cent with her. Nor her phone. All she had were her indoor sleepers and  her sleeping robe.

The rain continued to fall. And she continued staring at the window with hopes of seeing Namjoon staring back at her. Like what she did the first time she met him.

But he didn't.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile ~~

Taehyung:
    "Noona thought she's too smart to ouwit the skills of Ahjussi (AG). Thinking she wouldn't get caught. And Namjoon hyung is too dumb to trust Jimin."

Jimin threw a death glare to his friend.

Beep ~ A message from AG-SSI

Danger Zone update: DZ is with the face of Park Airlines. Emergency.

Namjoon immediately checked his monitor.

Jimin:
    "What is this?"

Taehyung:
   "Why? What is it?"

The two saw Iza helping Mariz get inside her car. Mariz was soaked from the rain and she looked very weak.

Jimin:
    "Our other hyungs should know about this."

Taehyung glared at his friend.

Taehyung:
   "How the heck did you get that video?"

(Taehyung didn't know about Jimin's stalking skills for Jeon Iza?

---------

Iza was just passing by the house going to KBS building after an over night work. She saw Kim Mariz standing outside the house and decided to stop the car.

Iza:
   "Is everything alright?"

Mariz just shook her head.

Iza didn't have to ask her more questions. She knew that the older woman probably fought with her fiancé.

Iza:
   "Told you ~ they're dangerous."

She meant Namjoon and his friends. And by that, she was talking particularly about Park Jimin.

Mariz just nodded as she continued crying.

Mariz:
   "Please take me to Kim Joonmyeon."

Without asking why, Iza just followed her.

----------------

The next morning ~

Kim Namjoon woke up with a severe headache. He fell asleep on the sofa and he haven't changed his clothes yet.

He suddenly remembered Mariz. He actually remembered everything from last night.

Namjoon hurriedly ran towards the door and opened it. Mariz was no longer there.

Namjoon:
    "Sh*t."

___________________

TGU OUT X(