Puzzled?

Kim Mariz smiled as she packed some lunch for Kim Namjoon.

It felt great. They didn't have to pretend like they were getting married. It was then becoming real.

Mariz:
    "I wonder if Seokjin oppa would be happy about this. I should tell Liz."

She planned to go to Song Hospital after dropping by at Namjoon's office.

Mariz opened the door and to her surprise, an unexpected visitor was standing at the doorstep.

Park Jimin. The Heir of the Park Family.

The younger man smiled at her. He looked well composed. He knew she wasn't expecting his visit. But he was left with no choice. He had to see Mariz personally. He's got a serious face on.

Jimin:
    "Miss Kim or shall I call you Mariz noona?"

Mariz smiled. She looked tensed though. She was aware that Park Jimin was helping Kim Namjoon out about the incident at her villa.

Mariz:
    "Park Jimin of Park Airlines, right?"

Jimin boyishly smiled. Then his expressions changed into an adorable dongsaeng.

Jimin:
    "Ohh noona. It had been a while since the photo shoot for Park Airlines' commercial and the meeting we had here with 'the boys' hehe."

Mariz didn't say a word. Instead, she let Jimin get inside the house and told him to sit.

Jimin:
    "Are you going out to see my Namjoon hyung? I can give you a ride.  I also wanna see and talk to him."

Liz looked at Jimin. She wanted to know what would Jimin want to talk about with Namjoon.

Could it be?????

Jimin held Mariz's hand while smiling. Then he stared at ring around her finger.

All Mariz could do was to pull her hand away and look away.

Mariz:
    "Just tell me about it."

Jimin smiled. That smile of a cunning business man with a touch of innocense.

There isn't no such thing as that.

But his smile was adorable.

Jimin:
    "Namjoon hyung has always been into you. I heard from the hyungs how our silly bet was made because of how fond he was to you back when he was at the University. And I'm sure you knew how hard it was for him when you left without a word."

Mariz nodded.

Mariz:
   "We've talked about things, Mr. Park. And we are . . okay now."

Jimin giggled making Mariz wondered why.

Jimin:
   "Please call me Jimin. Hannah noona and Liz noona call me by my first name. I am still a silly brat to them. Haha"

Mariz:
   "Okay, Jimin."

Jimin:
    "So, the two of you are okay now."

Mariz looked at Jimin. He was friendlier a few minute ago but his voice and face became serious again.

Mariz:
    "Whatever it is that you wanna tell me, just say it to me."

Jimin smirked. It was way unpleasant to act in front of a woman older than him.

Jimin:
    "When Namjoon hyung found out that you came back from abroad, he was very happy about it. To the point when he asked you out for marriage. But you rejected him."