school (really short)

Let's just say I am not a happy camper. Will is at school and I want to see him. I have a plan. I grab my aviator jacket some nectar and summon a skeleton driver. Will's school is not far away so I get in.

"That me to Will's school." I tell the driver as I get into my Hades Approved limo. The driver nods and starts driving. When we get to Will's school I get out and walk up the stairs.

Not wanting to wait, I ask a person by the door where he is. "Do you know where Will Solace is?" I can see his eyes sizing me up.

"Sorry dude but can't tell you where he is. I would if you were a friend of his but he's really popular and I know you ain't his friend." He says.

I can feel the shadows pulling towards me but I don't pay attention. "I am s-" I hear someone say my name behind me. Its Will.

I run up to him and jump into his arms. "Hey Will. I was wondering where you were. The people at camp were being mean so I came to find you." I say. I wasn't lying. Some kids at camp still haven't excepted that Will and I are dating and attack us. Not fun but hey, Aphrodite ships us, so we will last.

He kissed me on the cheek and said, "Let me guess, Drew?" I nod.

I look at the other guy. "Your right he isn't my friend. He's my boyfriend." And wit that the bell rang and school was out. Will allowed me to shadow travel him back to camp. When we got there first thing he did was attack Drew. Then we went and watched Disney's Hercules. They got his character so wrong but we like the way they made the gods act. But don't tell Drama King that.