Bianca

Will had finally gotten Nico Outside. It was quite a feat and he had promised to get Nico a happy meal.

Bianca, was known to have an.... Over-active Imagination, an imaginary friend named Nico, and a love of happy meals. The young girl managed to convince her mom to but her one, that fateful day that Will got Nico to go to the outside room. As the couple stood behind a women and her child, Nico heard something interesting.

"Mama? Can I have two happy meals? Nico needs food too...." The child held the last word pleadingly, wanting one for her, seemingly made-up, friend.
"Bianca, I told you. Nico isn't real." She said, as the five year old tugged on her arm tightly.
"B-But, mama, he is real," tears welled in her eyes as she spoke. "He has black hair, really dark, almost black eyes. A weird jacket. He loves Mythomagic! and ummm He has this weird ring that turns into a cool sword! And summons Skeletons and Zombies!" She ranted, until her mother shushed her.
"Kids these days," the mother sighed. "One happy meal please."

Nico was shocked. 'I-Is this Bianca's reincarnation?' He asked himself.

He looked at Will and smiles, kissing the taller boys cheek, which he did awkwardly. But he need to not think of the child.

When he looked back the child, she was infront of him, mouthing three words, so her mother wouldn't hear. 'Love you, Neeks'

She walked away, and Nico stood in shocked. One word fell from his lips. "Bianca" It came out as a whisper. It was her.