Chapter 3

Beam's Point Of View

"Good morning" my boyfriend great me, I only smile and nod.

it's 06.00 AM I never woke up earlier before but who's care? I'm young and free so I can wake up whenever I want. Forth seems busy with 2 bowls on the kitchen table, my dorm room isn't big enough so I can see my dorm's kitchen from my bed. I get up from the bed and walk toward to Forth.

"Good morning, honey" I great him

"what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I make a breakfast for us I bought instant porridge a few times ago. Which one do you prefer? Chicken Mushroom or Shrimp Curry?" he staring at me while cooking the porridge.

"I don't like mushroom"

And finally our breakfast is ready, as an Engineering student Forth also can cook well he is really the best boyfriend ever.

"how is the taste?"

"umm, not bad" I said

"do you have a class today, Forth?" I asked him

"yes, at 2 PM only one class" he answered

"umm"

"why?" he asked me back

"no just asking" he smile

And we fall silent for a while until Forth wave his hand in the front of my face. I'm sure, I got stunned

"it's still early morning and you've daydreaming, let's eat na before it getting cold. It's almost 7 AM, and you haven't take a bath yet you'll be late come to the class" Forth said

I feel so lazy to take a bath, because the water in Bangkok in the morning it's so cold but isn't cold enough like in Chiang Mai. I want to ask Forth to watch a movie tonight at Siam, because there is a movie I want to watch I am so curious because I saw on Nong Suthee Instagram 3 days ago he posted a couple movie tickets I forget to ask him what the title of the movie which is he watched 3 days ago because he posting on Instagram with boomerang mode and I'm kind of lazy to ask him, I also saw Suthee's boyfriend on his Instagram, I don't know it's his friend, boyfriend or his brother I don't know, but there is a rumour that Suthee has a boyfriend. Campus life sometime like entertainment world too, every student got their own issue.

"Beam?" I a little bit shock Forth touch my face suddenly

"are you okay?" he asked me

"umm, I'm okay Forth"

"let's finish your breakfast, I'll give you a ride to university," he spoke, I only nod.

"Forth..."

"Yes, sweet heart" I feel like want to jump into cold water!!! Every time Forth called me like that I feel like melting and my heart beating fast, oh my Forth.

"why you're smiling na? you're so weird"

"Forth... huh" I sigh "I just want to ask, do you have a plan tonight?"

"Lam and Sharp asked me to join for drink with another Engineering boys tonight at Lam's place, why? Do you want to join with us? Lam also told me if you want to join, you can come with me" I sigh again and shook my head

"don't make me confused Beam, just to the point. I can't playing with a code"

"I don't want go to go Lam's place again, remember the last time when we were at his place? Huh" now Forth smile, I thought his dirty brain is remind that night when were drunk and.... I'm started to hate that now!