Cyclops Q&A! (My Answers)

I got tagged by @fangnboboiboy (idk how to tag bc im on mobile browser) to answer questions about Cyclops c':

1. What's Cyclops' starlight skin?

Hgkhhh I'm seriously waiting for Cyc to get his chance for a starlight skin but I think that would be a long as hecc wait. I wish they'd make a starlight skin for him next month. But yeah, as of rn, he doesn't have any starlight skins but his other skins are Exorcist and Super Adventurer (i have them both lol). My idea for Cyclops' starlight skin is...idk honestly. Any could do. I don't mind.

2. What are the benefits for using Cyclops?

Well...

1. You can chase the enemy by using his ult to trap them.

2. He's a great soloist so if you like going solo mid then he's your choice.

3. He can escape enemies by trapping them first then using his 2nd skill for the speed boost and;

4. He can dominate the lane entirely.

3. What is the best build for Cyclops, that can let anyone reach the rankings?

He's a a mage that actually stays true to his first recommended build (which is burst damage btw). He's best at harassing enemies by giving a lot of damage within a short time so I recommend to build up on your Physical Penetration. 

Here's my usual build for him:

Enchanted Talisman

You need to have this for him because he is extremely wasteful on his mana and at early game, even if you just use his skills for 3 to 5 times, your mana will be reduced greatly. Don't use much of your skills in early game, especially when you're just attacking minions. This reduces your cooldown by 20% too!

Arcane Boots

It boosts your physical penetration my 15 points (which isn't a lot but it's still good for me). 

Glowing Wand

This gives you physical penetration boost as well as magic power. You can replace this with Devil Tears bc Devil Tears gives you 40+ physical penetration plus a boost if your stats are in the right place but it only gives you 65+ magic power. Glowing Wand, on the other hand, gives you 75+ magic power.

Thunder Truncheon

This is a good one because it gives you 90+ magic power and it's unique passive is pretty good in my opinion. Once you hit an enemy with your ability, the damage will bounce to all enemies in the surrounding area. It also gives you 30+ mana regen which is okay. 

Holy Crystal

This one is really damaging to your enemies. It gives off 90+ magic power and it boosts it up if your stats meet conditions. By the time you buy this, your magical power in total might be around 300-400.

Blood Wings

This is pretty self-explanatory. It gives you 150+ magic power and 150+ hp.

The reason why I didn't put Fleeting Time or Magic Boots in there is because Cyclops' passive plus the Enchanted Talisman already give him good CDR stats. Max CDR in the game is 40% anyways so if you build up ur CDR a whole lot and get to 40%, it becomes obsolete in the end. I don't use Concentrated Energy but you can replace any of the items in the build with that.

4. What does Cyclops' third skill do?

According to the game, it says that Cyc gathers the power of the stars and creates something that traps the enemy. I forgot how much magic power it gives but yeah. Depending on the distance it was casted on the enemy, the enemy will be trapped for 1-2 seconds.

5. If you will go in rank, which partner is best for Cyclops?

Honestly, Cyc is much better at being a soloist in his lane but I would recommend having Franco, Ruby, or Zilong with you so they can grab the enemy and then you can trap them.