Cyclops x Reader WIP!

A/N: To make up for no updates at all, have a work in progress that I'm gonna post on my other book soon!

"If Zilong and Alucard were on the moon and killed each other with rocks, would that be messed up or what?" your little one-eyed friend broke the peaceful silence while laying down on the green, green grass.

It was the perfect night for star gazing. Combine that with a place that's high enough from the ground and away from civilization, and you get the perfect setting. There were no other man-made sounds nor people in the area, thus it was quiet. It wasn't the eerie nor the awkward type of quiet; no, it was the complete opposite of it. It was peaceful and ambient.

You let out a slight giggle at the statement Cyclops had just made. He was always like that, blurting out the most nonsensical things to you. "Out of all the things you could've said to interrupt this quietness, you really had to say that?" you hummed back to him jovially. He laughed at your reply to him.

Oh boy, Cyclops was glad that you didn't know what he had planned for you. Tonight was the perfect night for star gazing and for him to finally confess what he has felt for a very long time now. It started out as a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest every time he saw you. It then evolved to him yearning for you when you were gone for long periods of time due to you going on travels. He even thought he might go crazy if he weren't to hear your voice sooner. He didn't realize what was going on with him and it drove him mad for answers. It wasn't until a friend of his pointed it out.