Cyclops Doodles! (Again!)

These doodles are a few days old but I still enjoy looking at them. I even wrote some little stories based on them! Enjoy!

Doucheclops (design by marceedoodles on Tumblr)

"What? It's not my fucking fault you scared me," a green-eyed creature taunted the ginger in front of him

"What? It's not my fucking fault you scared me," a green-eyed creature taunted the ginger in front of him. You see, Harley tried playing a prank on one of Cyclops' alternate versions, but instead of laughing at it, Doucheclops (as he calls himself) thought that it was something serious. What happened next? Well, he trapped Harley into some kind of... Icky mushy goo.

"AUGH! What the heck even is this?!" Harley exclaimed as he tried to get the goo out of his hair. As he was attempting to get the goo out, some of it stained his fingers. He curiously brought them to his face and sniffed it. "... Is it just me or does this smell like Mountain Dew and... Doritos...?" he asked, baffled. 

Doucheclops shrugged at the comment. "Eh, if you're a meme lord, you have to be equipped for all sorts of things," he replied smuggly.

"THIS IS EVEN WORSE!" Harley just screamed in anger as Doucheclops laughed at his revenge.

(yes. Doucheclops is a douchebag+a memelord.)

Evil! Cyclops 

A small creature looked down at the world beneath him, holding a slightly melancholic yet vengeful look on his face (err, eye?)

"There's no point in feeling remorse now. It is their own fault that even they can't save themselves," he whispered to himself. If he was going to destroy everything in his path, why feel sad about it? Why have doubts? He doesn't want to feel any emotion right now. He can't. It will only be another obstacle to his goals.

Suddenly, he saw one of his "closest friends" come up in his view.

"...Maybe... I can spare one of them..."