MLBB Ship Weeks + #SaveCyclops

Hello everyone! As you have read from the title, I am planning to hold ship weeks in the MLBB fandom for us authors (and artists) to enjoy! 

Here's how it works:

Every week there is a ship that will be assigned. Our example is CyLita or Cyclops x Lolita. The goal is for MLBB authors to write or maybe draw something for that ship in that certain week. After a week, the ships will reset and a brand new ship will be chosen. I think it's a good exercise for writing and drawing but you don't have to join if you don't want to. I got this idea from the WOY fandom and from NiteyNite's recent series of works in his own book called HarLita Week.

Also, as some of you may have noticed, I put #SaveCyclops on the title as well. Some of you may think that we're taking this way too far, but the ML Devs seriously gave a hero an undeserved nerf.

Cyclops was already given a nerf to his mobility and ult. That nerf, to me, was ridiculous as Cyclops never needed to be slower and his ult just traps one enemy, not an entire team. Let's compare Diggie, Lolita, and Cyclops' ults to each other for comparison. Diggie's ult's cooldown is one minute. This is understandable because it makes his entire team become immune to crowd control. That's a balanced cooldown in my opinion. Lolita, on the other hand, stuns enemies in an area (if done on the right time). This, too, is understandable. But Cyclops? His ult isn't crowd control. It's a disable for one enemy only. Why does it have to be 43 seconds? In a nutshell, Diggie's ult makes teammates invincible; Lolita's ult disables the entire enemy team. Their cooldowns are reaching to almost a minute but that is understandable. Cyclops, however, disables only ONE ENEMY and that's it. 

Some of you may think that this is ridiculous and that no one needs to be saved, but look at the other heroes. By other heroes, I mean Alice, Alpha, Moskov, and Bruno. They used to be very powerful and scary heroes. It's understandable to nerf them, but the devs overdid it, thus they were weaker and sorta unusable. What about the people that mained them? And if they bought their skins, what about their money? Maybe some people will stay, others won't.

All of you know that I used to main the little guy. Yes, I do know how to adjust heroes now, but it's still a bit saddening to see my first ever hero (never liked Layla tbh) get nerfed right in front of my eyes.

How does #SaveCyclops work?

I know that messaging the devs won't do anything. I tried it once, nothing happened. Instead, #SaveCyclops would be more like a moment of appreciation for him. Give the small guy some love before he completely goes dead.

In the end though, it's okay if none of you agree with what I think. I'm just trying to voice out my opinions on the internet. If you wanna join MLBB ship weeks, then go ahead! I'll give a ship next week if enough people wanna join. I'm not forcing anyone though! And about #SaveCyclops, that was just an idea for now. I don't plan on making it an actual thing tbh. 

So that's it dor this chappie. Sorry for not updating lately. I've been very busy with school lately but I'll try to release a one-shot by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks for reading.

Peace out.