03

Bellies almost full and a bit tipsy from the Soju they managed to convince the waiter to bring them, the two boys flopped down on the couch, flipping on the television to some drama. Yoongi rested on the arm of the couch and felt the cushion dip once Hoseok sat down with a bag of chips. He hadn't even realised Hoseok got up but he didn't care as Hoseok offered some of the chips to him.

"God, it seems like we never stop eating." Yoongi said and Hoseok giggled a bit, putting the chips on his fingers so that they looked like nails.

"I'm so full, I don't even understand how I'm eating right now." Hoseok popped a few chips in his mouth as Yoongi reclined against the arm of the couch. "Hey, move over I want to lay down." Hoseok said and Yoongi scoffed.

"I want to lay down too, go lay in your bed if you want to lay down, the couch is mine." Yoongi turned the channel onto a movie, a scary one at that.

"It's Friday, the couch and tv are mine tonight! Go out with your friends like you always do for the weekend!" Hoseok argued and Yoongi sighed deeply before grabbing a few chips again.

"I don't want to go out, I want to stay in tonight." Yoongi said and Hoseok smirked once again.

"Aw, you want to spend more time with me, Yoongibear?" Hoseok fluttered his eye lashes and Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

"Call me Yoongi-bear one more time and I'll tell everyone at school you peed your pants." Yoongi threatened and suddenly the tables were turned, Yoongi was smirking and Hoseok was narrowing his eyes.

"It's not my fault you took forever in the bathroom!" Hoseok defended and Yoongi snorted before laughing.

"That's what you get for drinking my six pack of lemonade." Yoongi turned his attention to the tv as Hoseok frowned.

It was quite for a few seconds and suddenly Yoongi felt a weight on him, looking down to see Hoseok resting on him, eating the chips and staring at the tv.

"What do you think you're doing? What is this?" Yoongi questioned and Hoseok scoffed.

"I'm laying here, and this is called affection, hyung." Hoseok didn't skip a beat and kept his eyes on the movie.

"Disgusting." Yoongi said.

But he made no attempt to move Hoseok off of him.