08

"Hyung... I am... So sorry."

"Don't talk to me right now."

"Right, I'm sorry."

Hoseok hung his head as he looked away from Yoongi, the older boy holding a bloody thin napkin over his nose, trying to keep his nose from bleeding all over the place. He didn't mean to hit Yoongi in the face with a baseball bat, he really didn't, but he was a bit intoxicated and his thoughts were too loud to hear Yoongi's footsteps or his breathing.

Normally Hoseok was able to tell it was Yoongi by his footsteps, when his breathing gave him away. But Hoseok wasn't focused, he was thinking about the project Jimin and him were working on, and how Jimin seemed more interested in him, than the project.

Speaking of the younger boy, Hoseok's phone screen lit up and started vibrating, the picture of his friend showing. Yoongi glanced down at the phone, and crossed his one arm over his chest, his elbow resting on his arm and his hand still holding to napkin that was beginning to look more red than white. Hoseok just started at the phone screen, the answer button begging him to answer.

"You can go and answer him." Yoongi mumbled, noticing Hoseok just staring at his phone with a blank expression. "I'll be fine by myself." Yoongi encouraged, though he was hoping Hoseok would ignore it.

"Oh," Hoseok locked his phone screen and denied the call before he shoved the phone in his pocket, "it wouldn't be right to accept it now, I'm with you, hyung." Hoseok told him, and Yoongi couldn't help but smile a bit. Luckily his hand was covering his mouth, but Hoseok could see the corner of his lips curl up from next to him.

"Min Yoongi?" A nurse called, and both Yoongi and Hoseok stood up, guilt starting to rise in Hoseok as he remembered why they were there.

"Yes, that would be me." Yoongi stepped forward and Hoseok followed him, walking with him and the nurse to the double doors, where the nurse swiped her card and the doors open, but she turned to look at Hoseok.

"Sorry, only family members or partners allowed." She told him, and Yoongi glanced at Hoseok before he looked back to the nurse.

"He is my partner." Hoseok felt Yoongi grab his hand and Hoseok instinctually threaded their fingers together, feeling Yoongi give him a comforting squeeze.

"My apologies for assuming he wasn't." The nurse continued walked and Yoongi shot Hoseok a look that said 'just go with it' before they followed her into the exam room, the nurse telling them the doctor would be with them shortly, before she left.

As soon as the door shut, Hoseok let out a breath of relief, and Yoongi let go of his hand after a few more seconds, before he hopped up on the exam table and swung his legs in a child like manor.

"So," Hoseok turned to Yoongi who was already ready for Hoseok to tease him, "when did you propose, partner?" Hoseok smirked and Yoongi smacked the back of his neck.

"Shut up, I'm divorcing you."