PREVIEW OF SINFULLY PLEASURABLE.

A year and half later.

The room was dark, the shades drawn shut as I tiptoed out of the room and into the en suite bathroom. I closed the door before turning on the light, momentarily wincing from the brightness. I leant against the counter, observing my features in the mirror. My hair was messy from sleeping and the shirt I wore was too big for me, one sleeve slipping down to reveal my shoulder. A small smile formed on my face as I studied the hickey on my neck; the smile quickly fell at the realization that I would have to cover it before leaving.

I leaned down to pull out my makeup from beneath the sink, the shirt slipping down further. The door squeaked open while I was rummaging through the random shit beneath my sink. I ignored it, knowing exactly who it was. They remained silent until I resurfaced, opening my small makeup bag.

"You're up early," he said, his voice sending chills down my spine and warming my heart.

"It's almost 10:30," I pointed out with a small giggle. I avoided looking at him because I knew that if I did, I would want to crawl right back into bed with him. But then we would be late again, and I couldn't allow that. "We have to leave soon. I need to get ready."

I heard him groan in protest and I had to hide my grin, aware of what he was about to say.

"It's your brother. He won't care if we're a little late. Come back to bed for awhile," he practically purred out. I bit my lip to contain my grin and finally looked at him.

I melted at the mouth watering sight before me.

a/n: Hate me if you want, but that's all you get for now, sorry ;)