Clear Love Has Created (P1)

AHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIS PART GUNNA BE LITTTT. If I can finish this today... I HAVE TO COME TO SCHOOL EARLY TODAY FOR SOME DAMN REASON.

Joker's POV

"I'm going h-home now. The last train is about to come, like I said." I tried to escape from him as my last train was about to come...  I'd rather not miss the one way ticket to home. What he did earlier was just purely because he's drunk, right? He'd never do that to a guy.

"The last train? Joker, what time do yo you think it is?"

"Uh..." I went to look at my watch and all of the clocks in his house. "It's 11:40 right?"

"Nope. It's 1:20 a.m." What? That late?! Then- how am I supposed to escape him? Wait how is the time even-

"I set all the clocks in the house back two hours. I even stealthily changed the time on your watch too. Didn't you notice?" Tch. No, Shadow I didn't notice. I mentally remarked him.

"So no train is coming anymore." Said Shadow, slowly coming closer to me. Oh my fucking god I'm sitting at an angle that my knees are at the same level as my chest- "Why did you do such a thing...?"

"I want to hold you."

What. What the hell did he mean 'wanting to hold me'. "W-what? I don't understand what y-you mean." I mentally gave myself a big ass slap to my face for stuttering.

"I mean I want to have sex with you. You should be able to understand that, right? You're not that little kid anymore." He invited me...

"S-stop talking nonsense!"

Because that was his intention from the start? But I thought he was into vaginas, not dicks.

"I-if you're that frustrated, get a new girlfriend! D-don't drag me into this! And if this is a j-joke, it's not funny at all!-" I paused. Something was off.

"Me? Joke? I don't joke about my feelings, Joker." That's right. Shadow never jokes. He pouts as an attempt to make me feel sorry. When he did that I swear I wasn't staring at his lips.

"I asked you to comfort me, right?"

I tried to protest back but I couldn't because of the sinful hand slowly covering my mouth, making me feel like jelly inside.

"Comfort me, Joker" He tapped on my chest me so lightly, my body easily went with the movement, my back on the hard floor. Why am I so weak right now?

This is the worst. How did it end up like this? I was just trying to help out a friend, a crush of mine to move on from his girlfriend. I didn't know he had changed the time- he just suddenly came up to me asking me to help him. How was I supposed to know when my one and only crush's breath was hitting on my face?? Just as I was entering my own world, he started to kiss my cheeks, his lips making way to mine. I tried pushing him off of me but he didn't budge. His grip tightened, making me whimper a bit. He took the chance to kiss me, his lips soft, melting with mine.

I felt him licking my bottom lips, demanding me to open. I refused. "Hey. Open your mouth. I want to put my tongue in."

"As if, asshole." I thought to myself, not realizing I said it out loud.

He chuckled, making me almost melt from the tone of his voice. Just as I was fanboying about his voice, he suddenly began to tickle me. I giggled, my body being extremely ticklish. "S-stop! It tickles!" I pleaded. I was giggling too hard to even notice that I gave him a chance to enter his tongue into my cavern. "There's my chance."

Not wasting his time, he entered my hot, wet cavern with his tongue, exploring it. His tongue did not leave any spot in my mouth untouched. He tasted of beer, making me melt, my body not being able to move by itself. Shadow was the one who broke the kiss, trying to gain his precious breath back, panting with me.

"So then, you have two options. Do we do it like this or do you prefer the bed? In any case, there's nowhere to run." He stared into my eyes with his darker ones. I felt hypnotized just by his eyes.

Snapping myself out of my trance, I sighed. The hell am I supposed to do, it's uncomfortable here.

"I prefer the bed."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA SCHOOL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND CHILDREN. GOODBYE.

Edit again : E W