Bonus

WARNING : SWEARING, OVERSTIMULATION, KINKS.

Edit : I didn't edit this part fully since idk I lost interest all of a sudden.

No one's POV

A/N : They've graduated and shit.

"Joker! What are you doing?" Spade asked, more like shouted into Joker's poor ear.

Spade and Joker were hanging out at a park that they loved to go. It had the scenery of a cute, romantic date to go. Man. Wish Shadow was here. Not this blue haired freak... "I'm breathing and standing and talking to you?" Joker sassed him, making the 'duh' expression.

Spade rolls his eyes and as they were having fun doing whatever the fuck they were, you can see a beam of small light from around a wall. Shadow can never be more possessive than he is now. "That's my line to be the sassy bitch! It's my role- you can't do that!" Spade insisted.

"I'm just borrowing it."

"You stole it! You didn't even give a goddamn advance notice!"

"I didn't steal it! I borrowed it!"

"Same thing!"

Wait aren't those lines supposed to be the opposite for those two? Shadow keeps glaring at the 'blue haired bitch' and his one and only boyfriend. Jealousy was definitely taking over him when he saw Spade tackling Joker. "IT'S NOT THE SAME THING."

"IT IS TOO."

Spade tackled Joker and made them roll around the grass, which looked like they were making out in the eyes of Shadow. Joker grabbed the collar of Spade's shirt and vice versa. That was fine until Spade accidentally, like litterally accidentally, grabbed Joker's ass. And Joker acted like his hand belonged to a ghost when he did.

Well shit Sherlock this cock's about to pop.

Joker was about to pull the yellow bit of Spade's hair when Shadow appeared. "Joker. Let's go home. I have a reminder for you to remember." The way Shadow was glaring into his soul and the way he just suddenly showed up when Spade grabbed his ass was the thing that scared the shits out of Joker. He knows where this is going. "Oh! Sh-shadow!" Joker sheepishly smiles and laughs before continuing his sentence. "U-uh what for? Training?"

Shadow keeps his poker face on, suppressing the urge to chuckle because of Joker's nervousness, making him look cute. "No. We need to talk things out." A sudden moment of silence was accompanied the three males until Spade butted in. "Yeah, I have to meet my fiancé, sorry. Goodbye bitches." Spade skipped away because of the sexual tension he could feel between the two of them. He thinks of how beautiful Dump would be in a wedding dress. But it's a shame that he was the one who needs to wear it.

Joker couldn't make any eye contact with Shadow so he pretended to daze off. Shadow was patient. But he was already sick of it. He yanked the wrist of Joker's hand and forcefully dragged him with full force to their shared car, Joker yelping in surprise to his roughness.

Shadow was running but with Joker being stiffly scared, they speed walked. The car ride was terrifyingly quiet. Shadow wouldn't even lay an eye on his boyfriend. He was that angry. As soon as they got home and parked their car, he pulled Joker again with the same amount of force and opened the door with a loud bang (the door had to suffer).

He shoved Joker in their shared house and slammed the door, following with another loud bang. Definitely not scared. "Joker." Shadow called for him but as he turned around, the silver haired boy was nowhere to be seen.