Clear Love Has Created (P2)

AHAHAHHAHA//slapped twice OKOK I JUST GOT RECOVERED FROM NOSEBLEEDING. THANKS- CONTINUING THE SIN.

Joker's POV

We climbed up on Shadow's bed and I started to undress myself because if Shadow did it, he'll make me leak easily. Except for my top. I was about to take my boxers off when I saw Shadow staring at my member. "Don't look or I will kick you in the balls." Embarrassed, I threatened him.

"Joker, we're going to see each other's dick in the future anyway. I know you saw mine back when you accidentally walked into me. You think I didn't notice?" I gulped. I didn't know he noticed me. He took hold of my thighs and lifted them up. "So, shall we start now?"

"W-wait! It's my first time! I haven't prepared myself mentally yet!" I mean- who in the world do you think had his dick in me? None. Well except for my fingers.

Shadow sighed with a bothered expression. "There's no way I would suddenly just thrust into, huh?" No. "And I was about to think that I could take you raw" he mumbled, smirking. I blushed furiously, the feeling of excitement and anxious rose from the thought of it. "I'm going to help you get used to it."

"O-oh... Okay..." he began to suck two of his  fingers, coating them with saliva as lube. "I'll insert my fingers here." He positioned his fingers towards my entrance. "Like this." He began to spread my cheeks apart and inserts a finger in me slowly. It hurts.

I let out a whimper in pain, my body twitching. Shadow's fingers are inside of me. My crush's fingers are inside of me. "It's just the first finger but how does it feel?" "As if I could describe it!" Oblivious to his request.

Not even having the chance to adjust to his finger, he warned, "Okay here comes the second finger." He inserted his second finger into me. I twitched and moaned. This weird feeling that changed from pain is pleasuring. (It's pleasure)

"Such a slut. You're tightening around my fingers." I could only moan from his words that came out sounding so sinful. He started to thrust his fingers into me on a slow and steady pace at first, then picking up the pace until it was at a moderate pace. All my body could do at this point was panting and jolting because it felt so good. "I really want to hurry and be inside you." He sighed, knowing that he couldn't without my consent. "But before I do that, I have to search for your sweet spot." Sweet spot? I haven't heard that word before. I mean I have fingered myself before, but what's a sweet spot?

He suddenly started to thrust his fingers around, searching for something. "Maybe around here?" "What's a sweet spo- ah!"

My question was cut off when he touched a spot that made me feel extremely good. It felt amazing. "Ah! N-no-" I felt him thrust again but at a faster pace into that spot, making me suddenly jolt and let out a rather loud moan. I unconsciously clenched around his fingers even more, for more. What's wrong with me?

I attempted to shut my mouth by burrowing my face into my knees but failed when I let out a whimper, out of pleasure this time. Still trying to cover my voice, I attempted again, only to be stopped by Shadow. "Don't. I want to hear you. Remove your hand or I'm not going to go as easy as I predicted." He warned with a dangerously low tone as he rubbed my sweet spot over and over making me jolt and let out another loud moan.

I let go of my mouth and blushed madly. I clenched even more around his fingers. I was sitting and now because it felt so good, I jolted up and moaned without control. I noticed that his gaze just went darker and I felt as if I was put into a spell. I collapsed while panting heavily. "Huh you came." He scoffed. "And it came out a lot. Did it feel that good?"