CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

It was day three of the holiday, and I was glad we were getting more closer to the end of this trip. Yesterday had been the day I had dreamed of because nearly for the whole day I was alone in the house. The rest all wanted to go down to the beach, but I  had woken up around 1 pm not knowing where the hell they were.

Which left me having the whole Beach House to myself.

But today; they were not letting me stay in the house for another day.

"Isla, you HAVE to come with us!" Erin whines as she pulls on my arm.

I groan from hearing their irritating voices for at least ten minutes. I roll on the bed so my face is planted on the soft, plush pillow, "I don't want to," I say, my voice muffled.

"Isla! What do you mean!!? You didn't come out with us yesterday," Amelia exclaims with a pout on her lips. I roll my eyes and let out a breath of air.

"Yeah, and yesterday was the greatest day I have had ever in my life," I smile in response to their menacing glares, "Why is it so vital that I need to come out with the rest today anyway..?"

"Well firstly; we need to spend more time with you," Amelia replies.

"And secondly.." Erin's eyes are bright with excitement. I close my eyes knowing that this could only be one more bad idea added to my list of Amelia and Erin's Bad Ideas. "Well, there is a beach party nearby!"

Erin and Amelia squeal in joy, interlocking hands together as I moan deeply. I wrap the pillow around my face, trying to minimize their deafening screaming to at least 0.1.

But that didn't help.

The pillow was flung from my grasp and Amelia folds her arms with a raised eyebrow, "You can't seriously be dreading this party."

I sit up and smile sarcastically at her, "Oh, how amazing that you guessed EXACTLY what I was thinking."

Erin rolls her eyes ignoring my sarcastic comment and pulls my arm, "You're coming either way because everyone is coming."

"Who's even hosting the party?" I ask in confusion. There was absolutely no one we knew in Florida. Here. So it was either they were major creeps or they had friendship connections all across America.

Amelia shrugs, "I'm friends with this college girl on facebook and she put out a post on her newsfeed. And it so happened to be on the day we were in Florida; so why not!" Amelia smiles at me and I frown back, "You're making the party seem worse than it is, Isla."

"Maybe because it is," I mumble incoherently, "Listen I'll go-"

"YAY!"

"Under one condition," I give them a glowering look and they frown, "You little rascals will not mention A THING-"

"About Damien and you? Eeek, that's gonna be a bit hard.." Amelia bites her lip and I fold my arms.

I sigh sadly, "Welp, guess I ain't going to the-"

"ALRIGHT FINE!" Erin shouts exasperatedly, "We will not speak of you and Damien for the rest of the trip."

I was suggesting rest of the day, but a week will be absolutely amazing.

"Guess I'm going to this stupid party.." I mumble, wrapping strands of hair around my finger, "Ugh. Kill me now."

"We can't do that; you still have to choose your outfit and go to the party," Erin winks and I give her the finger before getting up from the bed and walking downstairs.