CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

To say I felt like shit would be the understatement of the year.

I'd never felt worse.

And, no, it's not because I was an idiot and had gotten drunk.

It was something more...Uh....Worse?

If you could even say that.

We had finally returned from that hellhole, Florida and were back home which I was so glad for. But I hadn't gone out of my apartment since we had gotten here.

And only one person knew why.

Damien.

After the situation, we had had, and after the realization of what I had literally just done, I did the most stupid thing that any human could do.

Ding, ding, ding! You guessed it! I ran away.

Maybe it was in the moment, but I totally regret my actions. I was just HOPING that Damien was sooo drunk that he forgot about the whole thing.

He must've of been really drunk if the thought of kissing me crossed his mind.

I curl up into my blanket as my finger hovers over Damien's name in my call log. I groan before throwing my phone across the room, wincing as it makes contact with the ground.

It has been three days since we had left Florida which makes today Monday. Yet, I haven't come out of my apartment and no one has tried to call me for some strange reason.

Either that or I was ignoring their calls and texts purposely.

The doorbell rings out of the blue and I groan in response once again. I had only gotten out of my bed to either, take a shower, get food and brush my teeth. And for someone to be ringing my doorbell at 7 am in the morning is abnormal.

I stiffly get out of my bed, pulling my black tank top down and trudge towards the door. The person bangs on the door loudly and I scowl before yanking the door open.

"What the flipping-"

"Where have you been?!" Erin yells in my face before her and Amelia storm inside my house, uninvited.

I roll my eyes and close the door, "Yep, because I totally invited you guys in, right?"

"We don't need an invite especially when you haven't to us for three days," Amelia retorts, shooting me a glare. I shrug before walking back to my room.

I sit on my bed as Amelia and Erin follow me, with matching bitter glares. I chew slowly on a cookie watching them with careful eyes, "So...What's up?"

"Why are you staying in your room like you just kissed a boy that was taken?" Erin sits beside me before stealing a cookie and shoving it in her mouth. Amelia is still standing near the doorway with her arms crossed a look, searching my face for answers.

Welll...Erin did get the 'kissed a boy' part right..

"Is it such a crime if I'm staying in my apartment for three days? Y'all are acting like it's been a week," I reply and arch an eyebrow. Amelia is still giving me that questionable look still trying to look past my unfazed eyes.

"Actually it is if your Isla Accardo. Everyone has been wondering where the flipping, flying, fuck you've been," Erin narrows her eyes at me and I bite my lip.

"I've just been..Here.." I laugh nervously and curl a strand of hair around my finger.

"You've just been here?" Amelia buts in raising an eyebrow in disbelief, "Without no reason?" I tear my gaze from Amelia's hard one. I hum in agreement throwing a gummy bear in my mouth.