4 - Berry Blue

Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn.

Becoming a billionaire at the young age of 27, Xavier was the talk of the town due to the heights he had brought his company to. Thorn Inc started out as a small town business when Zander Thorn created it 30 years ago. Specializing in hospiatitly and hotel ownership, Thorn Inc slowly rose from the roots of New York City and spread throughout the country. However, as the worth of Thorn Inc rose over the years, the health of Zander deteriorated. 

Being a workaholic, Zander paid little to no attention on his body, leaving him helpless when he  learned he had stage 4 cancer on a rare visit to the doctor. Because it was diagnoses so late, the doctors couldn't save the millionaire and he passed away six years ago, leaving Thorn Inc to the sole heir of the family, Xavier.

At the age of 21, Xavier Thorn became the CEO and sole owner of Thorn Inc, the biggest hotel and hospitably industry in the world. If his father had taken Thorn Inc to the sky, Xavier had taken the company out of this world. The company reached the next level when Xavier applied his own business knowledge and creativity to his work, causing a company worth millions to change into a company worth billions. Today, Thorn Inc was the top hotel industry, not only in New York and America, but also the word. From Dubai to Milan to Shanghai to London to San Francisco, Thorn Inc's hotels dotted the world and provided top class service and treatment.

A company so big came with many responsibilities, and the burden of such responsibilities drove Xavier in becoming a cold hearted, and ruthless man. Unlike most people who divided their lives into professional and personal, Xavier was different. He had no personal life apart from Thorn Inc. Being the only child who grew up without the presence of a mother, Xavier had been accustomed to taking on life's challenges with a blank face. Emotions were something he no longer felt. He had lost the last bit of the child in him when his father began coming home less and less. The booming of Thorn Inc had driven Zander apart from his son, and though he regretted it, Zander was too late to fix things. What is the outcome of a motherless child with a workaholic father? Two words. 

Xavier Thorn. 

* * *

Like any typical Wednesday, Xavier was at it with his routine life. Sitting in the CEO cabin on the top floor of Thorn Inc, Xavier was engrossed in the files set on his desk when a familiar man entered the room. 

"Good Morning Mr. Thorn," The man greeted with a subtle smile on his face. The middle aged man set a stack of papers on the table before standing in front of Xavier. "Those are the copies you requested." 

Xavier stared at the papers, nodding before his eyes met the man. "Morning Jordan, any updates this morning?"

Jordan Harring had been working for Xavier since the moment he took on the responsibilites of being the CEO. Jordan had worked under Zander for a year before he passed away and his duties were shifted over to Xavier. Though most people at the company hated the change of CEO, Jordan was more than happy serving Xavier. Not only was he Xavier's head bodyguard, but he also played the role of his driver and assistant at work, taking care of all of Xavier's needs.