Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ryder POV

I was trying to fight off any body that was going near Kayden, Every wolf in Sliver blood pack was. I would help fight off anyone who needed help in my pack, There was three wolves that were fighting my brother, Raymond. I fought one off for him and let him fight the other two, I saw Kayden that needed help. He was fighting five wolves, I growled and fought three of them. Kayden growled because he didn't want me help but it was pay back for protecting me from Joel, which reminded me where was he? I scanned the place and search for his scent. Shit! He was gone!

"It's a distraction! Retreat to the pack house!" I roared I'm guessing each time I roared was when I was using my Alpha tone. Everyone even Kayden retreated, we were holding hands while we were running. He was faster than me, of course, because he had longer legs but I ran as fast as I can. These protectors and warriors were fast runners, I knew they were fast but not this fast. I was behind, I was the one slowing them down. So I let go of Kaydens hand and jump on his back, He ran even faster. When we got to the pack house I told everyone to surround the pack house and if any rouge was to fight they must help each other out. Joseph, my brothers, Kayden and I ran to his house. We saw his door open, I ran up the stair and saw Sam fighting Joel in the corridor. I grab the back of Joel's shirt and threw him down the stairs, I turn to look at Sam.

"Are you alright?" I asked

"Yeah he was a pretty good fighter if you ask me"

"How's everyone else?"

"They're fine, I told Michael and your father to stay in the room and protect the girls while I fight him off" he said I sighed knowing they're okay, a little weight is off my shoulders

"Okay can you walk back in the room?"

"Yeah" he said and walked slowly to the room, I heard someone coming. I Smelled their scent but it was mixed, shit. I help Sam into the room and I lock the door behind me.

"Oh Ryder your okay!" my mama said hugging me

"Of course I am, but you all need to stay here. I'm going to fight them off" I said and walked out the room, I closed it behind me and ran downstairs I saw Kayden fighting Joel. I smelled other rouges coming, I told Joseph, Richard and Ronnie to go up stair to protect the women. They did what I asked while Raymond, Rylan and I were going to fight the rouges. A couple of them came and we fought for as long as we can, I heard someone crashing a window upstairs. I wasn't worried because they were people I trust there. I ran outside to fight rouges there, When other wolves from my pack were here I was relieved. We fought and fought, I was so far away from Kaydens house. When I was fighting I smelled a scent I didn't want to smell. The scent of Kayden's blood.