Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Kayden POV

"So why did you call me over?" Meagan said

"I need to talk about what you told me in the past five days" I said

"You mean about my brother?" She said

"Yes but you can't tell him that my mate, Ryder, what she is." I said she frowned and nodded, her bright red hair was glowing. I frowned as well. I haven't spoken to Ryder in five days, I know she doesn't want to talk to me, Victoria told me. I need to give her time. Some one walks in, it was a few of my protectors. They were grab onto a guy, next to the guy was a small girl, wearing champion sports shirt and black police pants also known as the protectors gear. I knew exactly who it was. Ryder. My heart lifted up. I tried not to look at her. They spoke about him hitting a she wolf, I felt disgusted that he would hit a girl.

"Who did he hit?" I asked

"His daughter he hit his daughter" she said I couldnt help but look at her, she looked horrible. Bags under her eyes, her skin pale. Her violet eyes were brighter than ever, she walked out the room. I felt like going after her, But I can't. I have to deal with this, I sighed and stared at the man who hit his daughter.

"Put him in the cell, he's going to be charged by his own daughter and let her choose his punishment " I said and left the room, I ran out the room leaving Megan there. i had to have her back, I need to see her again. I love her and I want to kiss every inch of her body.

Ryder POV

I ran home, I was in my room sitting on my bed, staring at the wall. I felt worn out, I missed him, I felt like crying because he's not mine. My family left to go to dinner, I didn't want to go because everyone was with their mates but I told them I wasn't feeling too well, so I'm home alone. I heard a knock down stairs and I went to open the door, I saw Kayden standing in front of me. I wanted to hug him but I fought the urge not to, I couldn't stand there so I turned away and walked to the kitchen. I took out a water bottle and sat at the breakfast bar. Kayden walks in and stares at me, he was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt. I wanted kiss him, I wanted to sleep and dream of other things. My eyes watered, I looked at the ground so he wouldn't see that I'm about to cry. It shows weakness.

"I-I miss you.......I don't know why I keep making the same mistake......i'm always letting you go when I shouldn't, It makes me think that I don't deserve you" he whispered I was holding back tears, I wasn't sure that I can hold them. I wanted forgive him but I know if I spoke I would cry.

"You can't be with me, I'm sorry" he whispered my desperation turned Into anger

I got up and slap him across the face "you think you can decided what's best for us?!" I said pushing his chest "when can you make all the decisions?! I hate you Kayden Bennett! I hate you!" I shouted and I started to hit his chest.

"Hey" he said quietly as he grab my wrists and pulled me to his Chest. "I love you and that's what matters..... okay I know it's for the best" he said and kissed my forehead, he walked away. Tears started to fall down my face, I didn't care about weakness. I want Kayden! he's mine. I ran toward him and tackled him to the ground, well fell down the front porch steps.

"What the hell?!" he shouted

"I don't want you to leave! Please don't, I-I can't sleep, I love you!" I said "your mine" I whispered He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"I'm yours" he whispered I got up and helped him up. I jump so my legs were around his waist and my arms wrap around his neck. His arm was under my ass so he can carry me "let's go to sleep" he said and I buried my head in the crook of his neck. I nodded and we went to my bed, once my head touch the pillow I was out