You

All parts will be written in 3rd Person 😊

You by Dodie Clark

***
Why did it have to be you?
***

3rd Person POV (Avi)

Their feelings are mutual-Well, that's what he thought. They we're supposed to be just friends. They still are. But the way she touched him isn't like the same 'friendly' way she does. The way her soft hands cupped on his cheeks, with her own lips landed on his mouth.

Did he made the right decision by pushing her away? He made sure he did not hurt her, but her feelings-he doesn't know. It was so wrong but it felt right.

She walked past him. Now he sees. She's ignoring me.

"Kirstin?" He went after her and grabbed her arm gently. She turned to face him as she stopped.

"Yes?" her voice was different. She's been practicing so hard. She needs to rest. or maybe it was something. A part of her eye has red and on her freckles were stains.

"Did I do something wrong?" He made sure the worry in his voice is inaudible but it seems to show.

She chuckled lightly, making his confused self even more confused.

"You didn't." She smiled but he could tell something is wrong. He felt a piece of his heart fall. She's lying.

He chose not to fight it, in the end he will only lose.

He nods a few times and lets go of her arm. She smiled at him once again and proceeded to where she's going.

Realizing what he'd done, he denies. He was so sure that it was not going to be her. The one he will find true love with. The one he will carry children with. It was not her.

He was wrong. How is it that he never felt that way before? Maybe he was so busy searching for the one that he thinks that he will spend his life with but she was just right beside him.

A pang of regret landed on his chest that he felt like it was going on and on.

He somewhat smell her flowery scent in the air as he touched his lip where she kissed him. It was a magical moment but stopped by a wrong thought.

I really hope I don't love Kirstie.

A/N

Hii guysss!!! Now this song is my fav on Dodie's EP! Now... I don't really know how to explain it but 'would you be so kind to listen to it? 😊 Heheheh.. Ily so much guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! Tell me what you think about it!

-Chloe