Chapter 1

Monday 07/15/??? at the RED ARMY BASE

3rd POV

Tord is sitting in his desk inside his large office sorrounded with two red couches and a big dark red mat,He did have big paintings of him sitting in his so called ‘Throne’.Today is the day he'll find his dear Thomas who's now dating someone though Tord didn't know that Tom is dating someone,They have been dating for a month and have grown close.Tord was making his plan how to capture those two imbeciles who have taken his sweet Tom,He has a stacked of papers to do so he cannot do this plan of murder so he set that aside first.

Tord is currently in a bad mood “I do not want to do this!”He screamed pushing the papers aside “I want to capture Edd and Matt now!”He again screamed while placing his hands in his face sliding it slowly,He still has the marriage ring he had bought the day he ‘married’ Thomas.Tord sighed happily seeing his thoughts of Tom being his and making their own wealthy and healthy family,He stood up from his ‘Throne’ and walked to his paintings “Oh how i love to see Tom again,”He said putting his two hands in his back “That is,I'll see him again.”

Monday 07/15/??? at Tom's Apartment

Tom has changed in a past few years,He has gained height and now wearing goggles for his ‘Eyes’.
Tom is chatting his lover chuckling softly everytime they send a funny face picture of themself,Tom...was...happy actually,For the first time he felt love.Tom was sitting in his couch happily texting while sitting with his Tommie bear,he's usually always interrupted by Edd and Matt when he's meeting up with someone they don't know but today is quiet.Tom stood up the couch and walked towards his room,when he was going to his table he noticed the ring Tord gave him in their wedding.Disgust,That was Tom's emotion right this second,he quickly hid the ring inside the closet tossed it so he could not see it again.Tom jumped in his comfy blue bed and said “God i hate him so much.”Putting his blue pillow in his face hiding his goggles.

FRIDAY ???? at the RED ARMY BASE

TORD'S POV
Finally!I took over the world!“Muahahahaha!!!”I laughed maniacally,“S-sir are you okay?”Pat said worringly,I nod assuring him,he sighed in relief.“Today is the day i capture my future wife!”I said,i got a picture of Thomas at my pockets and gave it to Pau and Pat “Capture him and send him to this base safe,no injury okay?Because if i see one scratch on him,you two will bleed to death got that?”They nodded gulping,i just smirked “Go now.”They ran off my office quick as a thunder.I sat down on my ‘Throne’ thinking of how to make Tom love me.

FRIDAY ???? at Tom's Apartment

TOM'S POV
TORD...He took over the world huh?Not a suprise for a psychotic murderer if you asked me,“Tom are you alright?You look pale”Matt said walking over to me,“I'm fine Matthew,just go back to work.”He nodded and walked over to his work desk,We've been planning on how to take down Tord's army for months!years even!It's been three years since that horrible accident,I thought he died but i was wrong so wrong.He made his army stronger than ever so we can't attack yet,i have to find a way to fix this mess.

EDD'S POV
Thomas is really working hard for this,He really needs to take a break.I mean look at how pale he is and how barely he eats,He needs to take a walk in the park so that he can be refreshed.I walked over to Tom standing in front of him,he has his eyebrow raised “Tom you need to take a break from all this,you'll get sick!”he sighed and nodded “Maybe...”
I walked him outside our secret hideout and pointed to the park,he sighed angrily and walked towards the park “Bye Tom!”i waved,he just gave me the middle finger,i just chuckled and walked back inside.

TOM'S POV AGAIN
Stupid park!I don't need to be refreshed!There's a fucking army out there and he wants me to take a break!?”I grunted while sitting in the bench alone,I'm the only one here because Tord captured the townspeople but some of them hid or just moved away.You can say this town is a ghosttown now,But i can see two people standing infront of me.I sighed angrily “What do you want?”“It's him”“What are you talking abou-”Before i could speak i blacked out.

PAU'S POV
Pat quick pick him up slowly!Before his friend sees us!”I said panicking,Pat also panicked and picked the small man up.We go to our black colored car and drove away,we letted him sleep there while putting a seatbelt around his chest.Pat watched the guy while i steered the wheel,its been an hour until we reached our destination.“Pick him up again and go to red leader's office.”I said to him,he nodded and we walked through the halls,“Pau what do you think red leader wants with this fella?”Pat questioned “I don't know but we'll know eventually”i responded shrugging.We quickly arrived at the office gulping before knocking “Who the fuck is it?”“I-it's Pau and Pat s-sir,We brought what you wanted”He quickly opened the door smiling widely “Ah!Come in come in!”We entered the office “Placed him in one of the couch”he ordered,after we placed him he motioned as away.

A/N
My stories suck actually.