Chapter 5

TORD'S POV
I was finishing a thousand of paperworks that Pau and Pat assigned,they said it was for peace.Honestly,I don't care about peace and good they're just plain boring,Domination is good though.

I looked at my clock to only see 1:00am in the morning,I sighed and stretched my body “Jesus Christ...”I muttered,I looked at my couch to see a sleeping Tom resting peacefully while laying down.I smiled as i walked towards his small body,I picked him up bridal style and walked towards my room.

We arrived at my big red colored room,everything is red including my bed,curtains,closet,floor,walls even my bathroom.I set his body at the left side of my huge bed and placed the sheets on him,i walked towards my closet and got my extra red hoodie and black pants,I walked towards the bathroom to change.

I walked outside and looked to see Tom,he was hugging my pillow tightly and muttering something.I go to my bed and laid next to him,I shifted closer to him to hear his mutters “Get me out of here...,”I was confused of what he was saying and decided to listen more “-I hate you...”He muttered as he slap my face with his small hands,I jumped from the bed holding the cheek he just slapped.

Confusion...That was the only thing i'm thinking right now after what just happened,though he was still sleeping...Did he slap me while sleeping...?I shrugged it off and laid next to Tom and cuddled with him,i then fall asleep...

6:00AM in the morning

I woke up from my slumber and sat down at the bed,i yawned as i stretched my arm.I go to the bathroom and looked at the mirror “What a wreck...”I said to myself as i brushed my two horns and hair,I walked outside the bathroom and looked at the bed...

“TOM!!”I screeched looking everywhere at my room,Under the bed,the closet,the bathroom.I began to panic more and more every minute,I grabbed my phone and called Pau and Pat...They answered...“PAU PAT--!!!”I screamed “Ugh...Yes red leader...?”Pau replied,“CONTACT THOMAS!!”I ordered “Y-yes sir...!”

“Sir...?”“Yes where is he???!!!!”“He-He's at the cafeteria eating...”“Thank you!”I hang up the call and quickly changed at my uniform,I raced to the cafeteria to see Tom eating alone.I sighed in relief as i walked towards him “Uh-Uh...Good m-morning sir...”He said while looking at me “Good morning Thomas,you were eating here all along,i was so worried...”I said,he looked at me confused but shrugged it off “Sir do you want me to order your meal?”He questioned,i nodded at his statement and sat down next to him “U-uhm...what would you like sir?”“Your choice~”I said,He stood up and walked towards the lunch lady.

They chatted for a while until my order came in,Tom said “Thank You”and walked towards to our table “That lady seems....Nice.”i said looking at the girl “Yeah she is,here's your order sir”he said placing my plate infront of me,I looked at it in confusion “What is this?”“It's adobo sir...”He said,I just shrugged it off and ate the thing.

A/N
Hey guys uhh i may not be able to update for a while because of school....I may be able to update on monday or sunday.Thanks for understanding....