Chapter 2

SATURDAY ???? AT RED ARMY BASE

TOM'S POV
I woke up to the sound of a door opening,i opened my ‘eyes’ only to see nothing but darkness.I tried to put my hands on my face but i was tied up with a rope?I squirmed and grunt until someone stepped in “Thomas!Thomas!”I heard a familliar voice...“Nice to see you again!”Tord said,I gritted my teeth and squirmed again “Hey Hey Hey!Stop squirming!”“What the fuck Tord?!”I questioned still squirming.He quickly picked me up and placed me onto his shoulders “Oh thomas!We can be together again!No one will ever take us apart!~”Tord said while giggling “Put me down you bastard!Where's matt and edd?!”I said shouting,He stopped from his tracks and grabbed me while i faced him “Where's edd and matt?”Tord questioned seriously,I gasped because of what i have done “I-I DON'T KNOW YOU DUMMY!”I tried to act normal,he then placed me again in his shoulders and walked.After five minutes of walking he stepped into a room and placed me on a comfy place “Where am i!?Where's my goggles!?”I squirmed again “Relax tommy~You're in my couch and i have your goggles right here~”He said,After he said that i regained my vision he was infront of me grinning “There~Better?~”Tord teased,I blushed and tried to stomp my foot on his chest only to be stopped by his hand “No can do Thomas~Remember i'm stronger than you~”

(HOO BOY!HERE WE GO!THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM DOING THIS SHIZ)

He quickly leaned into my face while my face back away,He noticed it and grabbed the back of my head.I tried to get away but i remembered he was stronger than me,my lips quickly landed on his “MMPH!”I whimpered,He slipped his tongue on my mouth,i tried to bite it but i can't.He carried me bridal style and placed me onto his lap still kissing me,after a minute he pulled away and i breathed heavily while blushing red “W-what the fuck Tord!!What was that for!!?”I screamed at his face“Tsk,Tsk,Tsk,Classic stupid Tom you do know we're married right?”“What are you-!?”I began to remember what my past happened “It wasn't even a marriage!”I tried to complain (Take note that Tom is still tied up from all this scenery)He quickly untied my rope but i quickly ran as fast as i could.

He grabbed my hand looking at me with a dark aura “Oh shit.”

To be continued.