Chapter 7

EDD'S POV
Tord and I have been planning on the WAR that'll accur,We don't know when but we'll eventually find out in the mean time.

“Edd have you attended the meeting?”Matt asked,“Of course Matthew,Red Leader agreed to the situation were having”I responded.He sighed sitting infront of my green desk “You know you're gonna lose if Tord didn't help you”“I know I know...”I sighed angrily.

Matthew has been missing Tom since Tord captured him,He's more paranoid than me!He's been depressed ever since then...That's why i created an army to destroy Tord's army which is very impossible to achieve,I've attempted to talk to him about Tom's freedom but he's aggresive if i call his wife's name.

“How's the plan going with Red Leader?”“I don't know yet...But!Were trying!”I said happily,He smiled a little to my response.He stood up from his seat and waved goodbye,I waved goodbye too as he closed the door,“We really need to get Thomas back...”

TORD'S POV
“Thomas...”I said boredly looking at the small man,“...Yes sir...?”He responded “Do you mind telling me why you don't show affection on me?”“U-umm...I don't know why you asked that sir...”He said nervously,I sighed pulling him closer while hugging him “You're so small!”I cooed “I-i'm not small...!”He said wiggling while waving his arms,I still remembered how he's always saying “You Idiot!You're late again!”,“W-what!?I don't have a crush on you!Y-you Idiot!”,“What are you looking at Dummy!”

I smiled remembering all the lines he said everytime he approached...his crush,That's why i killed him though he saw me kill him and that's how it all goes down hill.

Bleep!Bleep!
A call?“Excuse me my love but can you please stay outside for a moment?”I asked Tom,He nodded and stepped out of my office.I opened the hologram...Yellow Leader...
“Hello Red!I've heard you joined the party!”He said “I did...Why are you betting on my wife Yellow Leader?”I said,He gulped sweating...He sat down straight looking at me seriously “Because he doesn't belong to you Red Leader neither do Green...How can you love him like that?”He chuckled until he laughed maniacally “No matter...You two will lose anyways...Good bye.”He turned off the chat

“Oh...Let's see who'll lose Yellow Leader...You won't even feel your pain,Death arrives sooner”

A/N
Okay...I'm done...I'm fricking done...If you're asking why it's because of how many hate i've been getting in the past couple months...It's because of my fanfics
I'll lay off from my books or even wattpad for a couple of weeks...I'll see you soon...Or never i guess...Goodbye.